PDA

View Full Version : Considering E-mag purchase

DarkKnight
09-06-2005, 12:27 PM
I am currently considering purchasing an E-mag, and I have a few questions.

First, how is the availability of spare parts?

Second, About how many shots do you get from a full charge on batteries?

Third, Do they still have the ability to switch to manual mode on the e-mags?

Forth, I play scenario when I get a chance, do the batteries bleed down if the marker is left on for over 1 hour from the marker or do they last a good while with no trigger activity.

Anyone who can help me would be greatly appreciated. I also have owned 4 mags in the past no one needs to tell me the technology they use is good. Just the things I asked for :D thanks guys.

BigEvil
09-06-2005, 01:23 PM
I have never ever ran into a situation where the battery ran dead. I do have a tendency of shutting it off between games or when I am walking off the field. (The xmag has an on/off switch, as opposed, the emag just has that annoying little yellow pin) If you do decide on an emag I would suguest installing a switch or getting a predator board, which will use the top button on the back of the grip as an on/off.

I have shot 3 cases of paint on a fully charged battery, no problems whatsoever. They are supposed to last for like 40,000+ shots on a charge.

Spare parts are plentiful. AGD carries everything, and so do many of the dealers here on AO. Since the emags use the rt vavle, it also uses the same orings and spare parts. And like i said, the rest of the emag specific spares are in plentiful supply.

Tunaman
09-06-2005, 03:54 PM
Don't buy one until you talk to me. Email tunaman5@comcast.net THANKS! ;)

Aslan
09-07-2005, 12:09 AM
Just out of curiosity...how much do E-Mags or X-Mags usually run ($$$)?

DarkKnight
09-09-2005, 11:41 AM
Just out of curiosity...how much do E-Mags or X-Mags usually run ($$$)?

Well an e-mag from what AGD says is around 1000.00 unless you go with the black ule centerfeed they have on special for 850.00

TAC-ELF
09-10-2005, 10:01 PM
Well an e-mag from what AGD says is around 1000.00 unless you go with the black ule centerfeed they have on special for 850.00
Thought they stopped selling Emags and Xmags?

zackzel
09-10-2005, 10:44 PM
Thought they stopped selling Emags and Xmags?

No they stopped making them but are still selling what they already have in inventory.