PDA

View Full Version : how much more bps do i got from stock single trigger to y frame??

KillingSpree
09-07-2005, 04:38 PM
ya well i guess it sayd i all in the title lol....question is if i get a lot more bps with a y frame than i do with a stock single trigger.

anything i can do to make my y frame faster? adjustments?

MisterBones25
09-07-2005, 05:33 PM
just upgrading to a double trigger should increse your bps, y-frames are said to just be more comfy than a 45 frame. you can also look at a 90* frame or an electro frame. the only way you can adjust your trigger pull is with trigger stops, or ult depending on what kind of adjustments you want to make.

KillingSpree
09-07-2005, 05:58 PM
trigger stops...that sounds interestong...cam anybody explain me how they work and how u get the stops??? i want to get the shortest trigger pull i can

thnx mr.bones

xmetal2001
09-07-2005, 06:29 PM
Rule of thumb: Trigger Stops just cause problems. Get the ULT.

minimag03
09-07-2005, 07:17 PM
My favorite double frame is a sawed off stock frame w/ double trigger. If you cut it right you can get rid of the extra travel.

MisterBones25
09-08-2005, 12:44 AM
trigger stops are just small screws in the trigger to reduce extra pull, but they have been known to wear the valve quicker. look into rouge's triggers in the classified section they come with stops. i think there is even someone (maby luke) who will put stops in inteliframe triggers. ult just lightens the pull.