PDA

View Full Version : Any Scenario Ball in Tennessee?

DiRTyBuNNy
09-07-2005, 08:18 PM
Umm...so most of you know that I moved to Tennessee from California...and I'm looking to get back into paintball and I've always enjoyed scenario paintball...but is there any in Tennessee?

KayleAGD
09-08-2005, 09:40 PM
Umm...so most of you know that I moved to Tennessee from California...and I'm looking to get back into paintball and I've always enjoyed scenario paintball...but is there any in Tennessee?

where in tn are you ..

there is some in dalton GA. and a big game near clarksville at the mount site called craig village on ft. cambell

msprince
09-09-2005, 09:03 AM
In Memphis there's a really good field we go and play at when we travel south. They run little mini scenarios 8 hours maybe. It used to be a Challeng Park a long time ago but now I THINK it's just called Memphis Paintball.
I know you can look on WARPIG.com and look under field locater that's how we found it.

Stephanie Prince
MXS Publicist/Photographer/Staff Writer
www.teambattleborn.com
"The Cookie Lady"

50 cal
09-10-2005, 04:55 PM
Craig Village on Ft. CAmpbell will be the first weekend of Oct. this year. It's a real blast.

Bear Claw Paintball in Fayetteville Tn on the Alabama border hosts quit a few scenario games during the year.

Lawrence TB Wright
09-12-2005, 03:26 PM
www.mppgames.com, is the home of Ben and Bonnie Toricelli, they do games all over the southeast, but they are home at Bear Claw. www.bearclawpaintball.com.

Another place to look at for upcoming games is www.scenariocalendar.com

DiRTyBuNNy
09-13-2005, 12:54 PM
I live in West Knoxville...I guess I'll have to do some mapping and see how close I am to all of the places that were suggested...

tfire1c
09-13-2005, 11:45 PM
Craig Village on Ft. CAmpbell will be the first weekend of Oct. this year. It's a real blast.

Bear Claw Paintball in Fayetteville Tn on the Alabama border hosts quit a few scenario games during the year.

What are the dates for craig village this year?

Camojester
09-23-2005, 03:31 AM
www.mppgames.com, is the home of Ben and Bonnie Toricelli, they do games all over the southeast, but they are home at Bear Claw. www.bearclawpaintball.com.

Another place to look at for upcoming games is www.scenariocalendar.com

Bearclaw is a GREAT field. They are having a very big scenario on 11-12&13-05.
Check them out.
:shooting: ----------- :dance:

Camojester
09-23-2005, 03:32 AM
Also for scenarios in the South East check out www.pbjunkie.com They have scenario news form all over, but the most of the people on the site are from the South East.