PDA

View Full Version : Motorola Phone tools?

pito189
09-08-2005, 07:11 PM
Well I just got my data cable after having my phone for 2 weeks now. SO....

Does anyone know a good program to get MP3 ringtones onto my Razr V3? Or any suggestions on what not to use? I'm going to start my search and I figure I could cut my time down some if anyone knew of any that are worthwhile.

MarkM
09-09-2005, 05:35 AM
Well I just got my data cable after having my phone for 2 weeks now. SO....

Does anyone know a good program to get MP3 ringtones onto my Razr V3? Or any suggestions on what not to use? I'm going to start my search and I figure I could cut my time down some if anyone knew of any that are worthwhile.

The V3 comes with the software to transfer any file across you simply drag into the file manager section and then choose to send to the phone or take from the phone. be warned the V3 has a very small memory compared to some phones so don't try sending normal mp3 songs across, edit them first.

The software if you didn't get it with the phone...can't understand why you didn't since I got the phone the software a case and a handsfree and a Bluetooth headset and the data cable all in the same package, well the Blue tooth was seperate but all included none the less.

It looks like you have to buy the program click on the link and then the software is in the top right. http://direct.motorola.com/ENS/web_producthome.asp?Country=USA&language=ENS&productid=29302