PDA

View Full Version : Draxxus Midnight

Vex
09-09-2005, 01:26 AM
I got this in an email from paintballgear.com and thought I'd share: Draxxus Midnight $32.50 a case. Seems like a good deal.

Link (http://www.actionvillage.com/is-bin/INTERSHOP.enfinity/eCS/Store/en_US/-/USD/BrowseCatalog-Start?CategoryName=paintball-paintballs-draxxus-paintballs-draxxus-midnight-paintballs)

*ArKfEaR*
09-09-2005, 01:40 AM
midnight always shot superb for me when it first came out and its always been around that cheap.

I'd pick up 3 cases if I were you.

yakitori
09-09-2005, 08:44 AM
i got the same email, though about getting it myself. ONly thing is if you order 3 cases, that puts you right UNDER the 100 mark. You will either have to order a sticker or something cheap to make it 100 or get 4 cases just so you can get free shipping.

:D

TheShark
09-09-2005, 12:04 PM
I was forced to buy this paint at a park that used it exclusively. It was absolutely horrible. About 1 out of every 6 or 7 balls were egg shaped. Every single ball had a blemish of some kind. Lvl 10 doesn't do anything about barrel breaks. :mad:

mag-owner
09-09-2005, 12:12 PM
its not really good to get paint shipped. ive tried sevral times and most of the time the boxes came with broken paint.

stop whining buy a mag
09-09-2005, 01:47 PM
its not really good to get paint shipped. ive tried sevral times and most of the time the boxes came with broken paint.

How do you think your field gets the paint?

Midnight is decent paint and you can't beat $32.50, but also note that when Action Village sells paint for cheap, they have a good reason. I got 9 cases of Hellfire from them for $52. Sounds good right? This goes along with the saying too good to be true. The paint was old but still shot ok. I only had one barrel break the day I shot 2 cases of it. Don't expect fresh paint when it is this cheap. The stuff has ususally been sitting there for a few weeks and they need to get rid of it.

And to The Shark, any paint is going to get egg shaped and dimpled if it has been sitting there for a while. Happens a lot at scenarios and stuff. 1 out of 6 balls being egg shaped isn't bad. D-Day at Skirmish paint was so bad my velocity was fuctuating +/-25 when I ususally get +/-3.

Asym
09-09-2005, 03:04 PM
I was forced to buy this paint at a park that used it exclusively. It was absolutely horrible. About 1 out of every 6 or 7 balls were egg shaped. Every single ball had a blemish of some kind. Lvl 10 doesn't do anything about barrel breaks.

Same thing happened to 6 friends and me last year, it was all the place had at the time. Everyone had at least 1 chopped ball a game, and this was fresh paint they had just got in. Since then we have had to use it a few other times and the warped balls recently didn't chop but it doesn't shoot straight. I've never had any good draxxus paint, all I've used is the midnight and blaze and don't want to try anything else they make.

TheShark
09-09-2005, 03:14 PM
The lowest I'll go now is PMI premium. I just picked up a case of Marballizer for this weekend. I've learned the hard way that having good/bad paint can have a huge impact on your enjoyment for the day. My level 10 works beautifully, so barrel breaks really piss me off. At the end of the day I find a few extra bucks on paint is well worth it. :cheers:

mag-owner
09-10-2005, 12:05 AM
How do you think your field gets the paint?

well its different when you ship one box of paint vs. 30+ (or whatever large quantity) boxes

Chris_automag_07
09-10-2005, 11:34 AM
i havent had good luck with any draxxus paint but thats just my experience...........they were either oval or had uneven shells....they broke in my loader easily.
thats all
oh yeah....they were cheap though :clap: