PDA

View Full Version : What do these aftermarket parts do?

Puddleglum
12-05-2001, 12:17 PM
...........do these aftermarket parts do? I have heard about an autoresponse trigger, and wondered what it did. Also I have a PMI Perfect Charger on my Mag, it came on it when I bought it. It is manfactured by AGD, and when I looked it up on the net the MSRP was like $110.00. Why does it cost so much when other chargers cost $50.00? Thanks

Hexis
12-05-2001, 12:49 PM
To be a little more specific, it fires once on the pull, and once on the release. If you pull it slightly it will only fire once. If you correctly install a trigger stop you can have an insano short trigger pull. But it's not a light pull at all. Also, for some reason it doesn't work for me with my ReTro valve.

PyRo
12-05-2001, 01:53 PM
Hurricane valve is not made by AGD. MSRP is not $110, its some site trying to rip people off most likely. Only use AGD chargers, bolts, and on-offs. Others can mess up your gun, and they will never give you any boost in preformance.

MikeCouves
12-05-2001, 06:51 PM
Originally posted by PyRo
Hurricane valve is not made by AGD. MSRP is not $110, its some site trying to rip people off most likely. Only use AGD chargers, bolts, and on-offs. Others can mess up your gun, and they will never give you any boost in preformance.

Amen to that man...

Puddleglum
12-05-2001, 07:20 PM
No guys, it a PMI Perfect Charger, not Hurricane.
And it says on the side"Manufactured by Airgun Designs for PMI Pusruit Marketing.

PyRo
12-05-2001, 08:16 PM
Sorry, I got confused. AGD makes them for PMI so they probably won't mess up your gun, but they still do nothing.

Drewboy_34
12-05-2001, 08:43 PM
Ive seen a reg that is suppose to like attach to your input on the valve and its made by Palmers....its starts with an A and is like $80 ... anyone ever try on eof these or seen one...and what exactly does it do...make your reg better ....cause I know the reg is already on eof the best ....the one that is made by AGD I mean....also another q.......how do I clean out my x-chamber??

crd945
12-05-2001, 09:44 PM
Anyone ever screw a vig into the back of their gun?..lol