PDA

View Full Version : payment methods in dealers forums

mag88888
09-10-2005, 08:40 PM
ive been on this forum for a while, but i never really looked into the dealers forums. ive never used ebay or bought anything used from someone else online. i would like to finally buy something off the dealers forums. what programs or whatever do most people use to pay eachother? ive heard of paypal and stuff like that but i dont know much about it. could someone give me some info on this?

luke
09-10-2005, 08:43 PM
Myself, I accept PayPal and USPS money Orders.

If you have a credit card you can pay through PayPal without an account, assuming the person you are paying has an account. ;)

Target Practice
09-10-2005, 09:09 PM
Why don't you aske the dealer?

Chronobreak
09-10-2005, 10:00 PM

thats what im wondering...

govnamac
09-10-2005, 10:08 PM

Isn't it obvious? Why ask the person you want to buy something from when you can ask a thousand other people what they use? :tard:

Pha|anx
09-10-2005, 10:24 PM
ive never used ebay or bought anything used from someone else online. i would like to finally buy something off the dealers forums.
Everyone, besides Luke, miss that? :nono: Sheesh guys... He is new to this cut him a break.

Like Luke said-- Those most common form of accepted payment is Paypal and USPS/bank certified money orders. Also when buying from anyone anywhere be sure to check their feedback.