PDA

View Full Version : Opinion requested - Micromag sans trigger frame, good deal?

VFX_Fenix
09-11-2005, 03:39 AM
Simply put, there's a PTP Micromag with Minimag valve, Level 7 w/o foamie, and without a trigger frame... technically. The guy's asking $150 for it, I'm considering making the purchase to have something to slap my Inteliframe on since it isn't doing anyone any good sitting around on my shelf, the price is practically right, the gun itself shows a reasonable ammount of wear, anno is worn on the sharp edges of the body, valve shows signs of being tossed into a gear bag, generally looks used. No barrel or foregrip (though the vertical ASA is still there) either.

Hesitations - Personally, I actually question the "need" for me to purchase another gun since I own 6 already, the 7th is under construction, and a possible 8th is looming before the next tournament season kicks off. I have no plans to sell any of the guns I currently own, which means that any money that's put forth for the purchase of the Mag would be draining my resources from another purchase and generally spending money which I'm trying not to do.

I dunno. If people seem to be of the opinion that this is a screaming deal, I'll most likely buy it, as of this momment, I'm undecided, opinion here counts, and will definately alter the outcome of this decision. And the guy doesn't need to sell it so lowballing isn't really an option.

automikey
09-11-2005, 06:53 AM
I'm about to sell 5 micromags, 3 PF-hopper left, 1 PF-hopper right (rare?) and a fixed barrel in army green.

Any of those help you out?

BigEvil
09-11-2005, 09:04 AM
You are a gun whore. Dont fight who you are. Embrace it. :D

maglover728
09-11-2005, 03:37 PM
I love the micromags. Get in touch with me before you sell anthing please. It just might end up sold. :cheers:

Chronobreak
09-11-2005, 05:48 PM
if you want it buy it

thers lots of similar micromag deals, as well as mine ;)

which is probly just as good of a deal or better

VFX_Fenix
09-11-2005, 09:20 PM
You are a gun whore. Dont fight who you are. Embrace it. :D

Thanks for the vote on confidence(sp?) there Evil. :rofl: