PDA

View Full Version : Emag qustion

Amp
09-11-2005, 11:20 AM
okay, hi people. I recently used my emag at a scenario, and it was chopping a little it has lvl 7, and i was useing a revvy shootin mech, and i have a clear hopper , and at the end of a game it was pink. i was told to get a halo? is that the right answer.. :confused:

stoupa
09-11-2005, 12:21 PM
Do you have a powerfeed E-mag (older style stainless body), or a centerfeed ULE body (or something similar, like Karta)?

Amp
09-11-2005, 11:27 PM
i have the SS vert feed one, and, i was told again, that i need a halo.. anyone confirm?

JRingold
09-11-2005, 11:57 PM
A force feed might help prevent getting balls blown back up the stack... So that could be one possible solution,

I would recommend trying out either a Evlution-II, Halo B or Reloader B and see if that helps before buying one. You could always test it out, by using a 10-ball tube instead of a hopper to see if there is enough force to shoot paintballs back up the stack before dropping money on a new hopper.

stoupa
09-12-2005, 01:51 AM
And Lvl 10 is always the good way to go :)

athomas
09-12-2005, 07:54 AM
When I was using a level 7 emag, the biggest thing that helped was the level 10 bolt.

A Halo will help by maintaining pressure on the stack, ensuring that the next ball gets into the chamber quickly so that you don't chop it when you fire the next shot. An egg isn't as good here because the next shot is still gravity fed.