PDA

View Full Version : MXS 26 Hour Game Oct 15-16 at Realms Of Ruin (Chicago Area)

realmsofruin
09-11-2005, 11:42 PM
MXS & PMI are proud to present...
The Living Dead
Hosted by Realms of Ruin
October 15-16, 2005

Event date is set for October 15th and 16th, 2005, located at Realms of Ruin. Send registration forms to the ROR Business Office: Realms of Ruin, 15530 West Donegal Dr., Manhattan, IL 60442-9190. The field is located at 19733 Bauer Rd., Custer Park, IL 60481-8407. Players may reach the field owners at 815-867-6028 (cell), 815-458-0800 (field), or email them at scenarios@realmsofruin.com.

To get the discount for early pre-registration, player entry must be postmarked by: September 27th, 2005. The field will open after 9 a.m. on Friday, October 14th, to accommodate early camping, arrivals and RVs. Registration will be open on Friday from 5:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m., then will re-open at 7:00 a.m. Saturday morning.

Mandatory player orientation is 10:30 a.m. Saturday.

"Game on" is from noon Saturday until 2 p.m. Sunday.

Event admission: $50 per player prior to pre-registration deadline; $60 on the day of the game.

Admission includes: Official embroidered series event patch; character ID card; laminated event badge; entry into the prize drawings; a 26-hour event. Pre-registered only players are guaranteed an event rocker.

Paint: PMI Premium event paint – 2000-round case - $80

Air fills: All-event air is $10.00 per player. Otherwise, a ticket system will be used for Co2 and Nitrogen fills: Tickets are $3. Each ticket will fill or top-off any size Co2 or N2 bottle. All tanks / bottles WILL be inspected prior to filling. Tanks / bottles that are out of hydro date will NOT be filled. No exceptions!

Player party Friday night featuring: Costume Contest and Zombie Shooting Gallery!

All registered players are eligible for the FREE Tactical Marker/Armotech One-On-One Shootout on Friday afternoon! Sign up at the MXS RV for your chance to take home a FREE Armotech G2 pistol!

The General Scenario Rules of Play v3.02 will be enforced (addendums announced at player briefing). Read them at www.scenariopaintball.com.

More info at www.realmsofruin.com and www.mxsportz.com

Concrete
09-24-2005, 10:35 AM
So, who all will be there for RoR's last MXS game of the year? I should have my tank finished by then and Id like to know who I will be shooting my dual A5's at out there, so sound off!
][-][ (()) (()) /A\ ][-][ !!! :headbang: