PDA

View Full Version : building a custom mag from scratch need help plz!

Magman99
09-12-2005, 06:45 PM
Hi im looking to build an automag from the scratch, ground up....

Since i've never really built a gun before, could any 1 help me with suggestions, and if so please list all internals i will need to the very nut and bolt. I plan on doing this with eitehr a 68 automag or a proclassic. also if availible list prices and any other suggestions....

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fshrmn76
09-12-2005, 08:03 PM
I don't mean to sound negative but chances are that you can buy a pro classic for less than you will be spending to put one together. I just built one and used a valve that I had just laying around. The parts I had to buy cost me around $130, if you figure a valve into that, at about $60-$65, you are up close to $200. For $229 you can buy a brand new pro classic and then you know all the parts will be in excellent shape. I hope this helps some.

Magman99
09-12-2005, 09:46 PM
I don't mean to sound negative but chances are that you can buy a pro classic for less than you will be spending to put one together. I just built one and used a valve that I had just laying around. The parts I had to buy cost me around $130, if you figure a valve into that, at about $60-$65, you are up close to $200. For $229 you can buy a brand new pro classic and then you know all the parts will be in excellent shape. I hope this helps some.

yea this is good 2 know any 1 have any good ideas 4 bolts, barrels, and N2 tanks? O YEA! something to make it really FAST!

SpitFire1299
09-12-2005, 10:46 PM
yea this is good 2 know any 1 have any good ideas 4 bolts, barrels, and N2 tanks? O YEA! something to make it really FAST!

Anything with an xvalve, ult, level 10 and a good double trigger frame is awesome.

Magman99
09-13-2005, 03:43 PM
hey thanx for your help but i still need a list of good parts to use....