PDA

View Full Version : When will the fantasy E-Mag voting gallery be up?

The Mag Man
12-05-2001, 04:24 PM
Its been 5 days now...whats up? I know AGD could be busy but they could get a moderator to do it. It couldn't take anymore than an hour. Come on AGD, hurry up.

shartley
12-05-2001, 04:49 PM
Look.... there was a delay with the last contest as well. It did not kill anyone. Look at how long this contest has been running. 4 WEEKS. And did you have to do anything besides enter it if you wanted? Then take a look at how busy things can get. As well as the prizes are well worth a small delay in posting the gallery....

shartley
12-05-2001, 05:28 PM
You are absolutely correct.. and there are MORE confrontational ways as well. :D:D:D

Hexis
12-05-2001, 05:31 PM
I know what he's feeling tho. I soooo wanna see em. However, I can also understand that normal stuff gets in the way. It's too bad no one working on it is unemployned like me. ;) Then they would have lots of time.

(not that I would wish unexpected unemployment on anyone)

shartley
12-05-2001, 05:34 PM
True True!!! :)

The Mag Man
12-05-2001, 05:35 PM
Somebody go a little overboard there? I would be glad to donate my time and effort to such a good cause, but not being a moderator, I can't. The only reason why I want the gallery up is so we can all see the "fantasy" guns. Not because I want something for free. Also the post wasn't meant to be a "dis" or anything, it was meant to show how eager I am, as i'm sure everybody is, to get a glimpse at the E-Mags. Nothing more, nothing less.:D

shartley
12-05-2001, 06:32 PM
:rolleyes:
You are right.... I was the one going overboard.
:rolleyes:

Might I suggest being a bit more clear next time? :)

Miscue
12-05-2001, 07:01 PM
This is kinda going in a bad direction... closing now before we have to start deleting threads. -Miscue