PDA

View Full Version : Any Players in the Orlando Area?

emperor_lunchbox
09-13-2005, 08:02 AM
Hello,

I was wondering if there are any paintballers in the orlando area, if so, there is a new field on Hoffner by the Orlando International Airport. It's a good field compared to the others around here. The website for them is www.hypersportspark.com
ther is a forum on the website, if you are in the area and like paintball, a given on this fourm, please join. I am not affiliated with the field owners in any way, in fact I have only played the field once, I am simply promoting a good field. I feel that if more people show support for this place it could be great.

thanks.

By The Way. If you do register, tell them Emperor sent you.

emperor_lunchbox
09-13-2005, 04:02 PM
there are no mag fans in the orlando area?
C'mon... support the sport

Resurection
09-13-2005, 04:08 PM
lol... i know quite a few mag lovers in the Orlando area (Bad Monkey's scenario) and many more, but most are not internet savvy...

I used to live in orlando - where i found and fell in love with my mag - a lont time ago. Only two fields back then, oh the good ol days.

emperor_lunchbox
09-13-2005, 06:32 PM
like your name suggests, I am trying to perform a resurrection of local paintball enthusiasm. I like this field and I have a feeling that if the customer base doesnt expand that there will be 3 or 4 days a week they are closed, and they may start closing earlier or something. You know what I mean?

Resurection
09-13-2005, 10:30 PM
I know exactly what you mean, if you want people to play, you must get people there. Unless you like organizing events from scratch, I would hit other fields and try to encourage people to check it out. But do that tactfully.

Athius
09-16-2005, 12:22 AM
I think i saw that field last year when i went to the world cup it looked cool.

Head knight of Ni
09-16-2005, 01:40 PM
I'm Orlando Area and am looking/open to new places to play.

emperor_lunchbox
09-16-2005, 05:42 PM
If you are interested, PM me or email me and maybe we can get together or something.
my email is kylegeldmaker@gmail.com