PDA

View Full Version : Revolution propellors

Minimag4me
12-05-2001, 06:39 PM
i have the stock propeller and am thinking about a new one
i saw in the new forum(the store one, by the way i love it) http://www.dropzonepaintball.com/html/revolution.html they have evolution propellors for 2.50 and evil propellors for 5.00. Has anyone used the evil or evolution propellors in their rev? how did they work compared to stock?

ah137
12-05-2001, 07:48 PM
http://www.warpig.com/paintball/technical/loaders/lineup/index.shtml look here

later

Minimag4me
12-05-2001, 09:18 PM
thanks that hwlps for the evolution but has anyone tried the evil one? Is it better?

crd945
12-05-2001, 09:31 PM
Hey, I saw the evil propellors at dropzonepaintball and ordered them about 2 weeks ago.. It looks like it is spinning faster, but that is just because there are six propellors instead of 4 if you have a 12v, or 2 if you have a 9v. It improves performance when there are only a few balls left, and it will never in any way block the feed tube. It looks awsome, its intimidating, and it improves performance, and its 5 dollars, go for it!

crd945
12-05-2001, 09:35 PM
I am going to Global, which is in massachusetts this Sunday, and will use the Evil propellors for the first time. I will post a review after.

Minimag4me
12-05-2001, 10:22 PM
thanks a lot i will be looking forward to the review

Manuel_FZR
12-06-2001, 03:52 AM
I have modified my 12V Revy propellors on my own, and they work really perfect!
I heated the plastic propellors at 3/4 of their length with a lighter, and bent this ends upwards, till they were vertically. But only heat them for verry short time - if it is not enough to bent them vertically, wait, till they are cold, and do it again for a short time ... and again ... and again. Never heat them too much, because then, you have to buy a new propellor!
I will post some pics on Friday!

Shaft
12-06-2001, 07:46 AM
I did the same thing. I had to do it out of necessity. The stock eVLution paddle will jam in a Revvy. Bend the paddles up and it's good to go.

I can't say if it's better or not than a 4-blade - it was my upgrade from a 9v.

Temo Vryce
12-06-2001, 07:49 AM
What I would like to see is someone modify the EVolution propeller so that it doesn't jam anymore. I would do it myself but I sold my mag, tank and Loader about a month ago. Man talk about withdrawls.