PDA

View Full Version : Help With A Minimag Setup

tarrasque
12-05-2001, 06:52 PM
Hello i first posted a message concerning what i should buy with my minimag now it is time to buy!!!!

tarrasque
12-05-2001, 06:59 PM
so Now i need your help to walk me through exactly what i should put on the gun itself..
I have figured i want a black minimag with powerfeed right for ease with a warp if i choose to get one.
I also am getting a smart parts gas through grip with the barrel plug<really cool> and i want an Intellifeed when they get in stock again..

now question is what type of bottom line should i get???
ss line or micro or macro?
How long?
and i want a drop forward which one is good and will fit nice with sp grip and intel feed??

i want nitro on gun but capable of using remote

please thats all i need now to place order

MikeCouves
12-05-2001, 07:06 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by tarrasque
[B]so Now i need your help to walk me through exactly what i should put on the gun itself..
I have figured i want a black minimag with powerfeed right for ease with a warp if i choose to get one.

That would be good. Depends how long you would be getting your warp. You may not want your hopper sticking out on your right side for like 2-3 years, that would increase hopper hits.

I also am getting a smart parts gas through grip with the barrel plug<really cool> and i want an Intellifeed when they get in stock again..

Yes an Intelliframe would be an excellent choice for a trigger frame. Smart Parts grips are nice but can get pricy. You don't *need* one, but they are nice.

now question is what type of bottom line should i get???
ss line or micro or macro?
How long?
and i want a drop forward which one is good and will fit nice with sp grip and intel feed??

I would get SS hose because it will last longer, and will be less prone to leaks. For a DF I recommend the TKO/PMI Drop Forward. It really depends how much you want to spend on the drop forward. You can spend alot...

i want nitro on gun but capable of using remote

Nitro makes a big different on mags. But if you can't get it, a remote should do.

please thats all i need now to place order

Failure
12-05-2001, 11:16 PM
Mike is in full control of the italics tags...good work. Hehe, just kidding.