PDA

View Full Version : ΘΘMy New Gat!!ΘΘ

paintballfreak90
09-15-2005, 08:07 PM
Ok im gunna let the pictures do the writing and not gunna explain to much about it besides...The reson why i did this was because my friends victor lost a piece that made the gun recock, so i did this converson to make it....a pump victor

ENJOY...
This gat went from this....
http://www.paintball.at/site/shop/images/kingman_mrk_spy_vic_blu_02.jpg

to...

http://www.jayloo.com/photo_gallery/show_pic.html?pIMAGE_ID=30250
http://www.jayloo.com/photo_gallery/show_pic.html?pIMAGE_ID=30251
http://www.jayloo.com/photo_gallery/show_pic.html?pIMAGE_ID=30253
http://www.jayloo.com/photo_gallery/show_pic.html?pIMAGE_ID=30252
http://www.jayloo.com/photo_gallery/show_pic.html?pIMAGE_ID=30254
http://www.jayloo.com/photo_gallery/show_pic.html?pGROUP_ID=59&pIMAGE_ID=30255&pSHOW_ME=standard&pUID=
http://www.jayloo.com/photo_gallery/show_pic.html?pIMAGE_ID=30256

If anyone wants to upload these pics that would be cool, cuz it doesnt work for me.

Automaggot68
09-15-2005, 08:10 PM
I hate you.

wanna-b-ballin'
09-15-2005, 08:12 PM
what exactly do you have to do to a blowback to make it a pump?

FreakBaller12
09-15-2005, 08:12 PM
speaking of ghetto fabulous
/gangsta talk
/slash

paintballfreak90
09-15-2005, 08:21 PM
I hate you.

:cry: why :cry:

cdacda13
09-15-2005, 08:23 PM
You ruined a perfectly good spyder (wait, that doesn't sound right :D )

Nice job.

You gonna re-paint it?

paintballfreak90
09-15-2005, 08:26 PM
probably not gunna repaint it.... :rolleyes: unless i use spraypaint which i might accually do :p

And it wasnt a perfectly working spyder...it was missing a part to recock it...

AGDlover
09-15-2005, 08:27 PM
*blank WTF staire*

Maggot6
09-15-2005, 08:31 PM
Poor Dremel...hahaha

Well, hope whatever you did with it turned out the way you wanted it to.

Target Practice
09-15-2005, 08:36 PM
I hate you.

Quotin' dis.

Arstron
09-15-2005, 08:55 PM
http://www.varmdomk.se/mc/guestbook/templates/default/images/smilies/smiley_evil.gif hmmm you have given my traid thats laying in peices a reasont to live.... I was trying to think of away to make a pump spyder, but I didnt think it could be that easy. Now wheres my rotozip??

LS1 WS6
09-15-2005, 08:57 PM
I don't think he used a deremel, looks like his dog chewed it up for him!! :eek:

wanna-b-ballin'
09-15-2005, 08:59 PM
so what part is missing? is it what connects the bolt to the hammer?

Arstron
09-15-2005, 09:08 PM
by the way, is that a duct tape pump handle? :D

paintballfreak90
09-15-2005, 09:17 PM
by the way, is that a duct tape pump handle? :D

hell yea

bleachit
09-15-2005, 09:18 PM
thats sweeet!

please tell me you did a trigger mod/shortened the trigger pull??

for the record, I have painted my spyder before.. make sure you get a nice clear coat... also 'scuff' it up a bit with some sand paper.. not enough to really notice, just enough to get the paint to stick a lil better.

good jorb.

paintballfreak90
09-15-2005, 09:42 PM
i didnt make the trigger pull shorter i just took all the paint off of it and took the bumb out of the middle, and took alil of the bottom off by accedent.

Indignant
09-15-2005, 11:00 PM
I hate you.

Yeah.

ultralight
09-16-2005, 12:17 AM
wow.

i...

but...

wow.

Pacifist_Farmer
09-16-2005, 07:04 AM
well you should be able to get at least 300 for it on ebay, just put the words "custom sniper pump spyder gat" in the title

TheTramp
09-16-2005, 07:43 AM
Why on earth would you cut off the trigger guard?

ottomobile
09-16-2005, 07:49 AM
wow.

i...

but...

wow.

I'm with him, but I do have a tip on the paint. Start with 4 light coats of Rustoleum Auto Primer then use several coats of Rustoleum appliance paint. Its designed to touchup stoves and it has epoxy mixed in the paint to create a super hard/smooth/ temperature resistant paint job. If you do it right it should cost $12 from home depot and look as good as any powder coat.

shaunyoung000
09-16-2005, 09:24 AM
well you should be able to get at least 300 for it on ebay, just put the words "custom sniper pump spyder gat" in the title
LOL, thats great

bleachit
09-16-2005, 11:33 AM
Why on earth would you cut off the trigger guard?

U L E

SummaryJudgement
09-16-2005, 02:29 PM
*blank WTF staire*
:rofl:
That was my reaction...

slade
09-16-2005, 03:25 PM
wow, you MAULED that thing. good thing its just a spyder.

I was trying to think of away to make a pump spyder, but I didnt think it could be that easy.
two ways i can think of. you can keep the way the hammer operates (blowback) and just disconnect the hammer from the bolt, youd have to figure out how to limit the bolts movement though... or you could change the valve to an autococker style valve, mill out the hammer so it is semi-connected to the bolt (hard to describe, essentially the way a halfblock cocker recocks) and attach a pump arm to the bolt. with this method you will not have to be concerned with limiting the bolt travel because it will be by the hammer and the internals of the body, (half of you probably have no idea what im trying to say at this point) and an added advantage is that you can change the frame for an autococker frame (shorter pull) now that the marker is no longer blowback. of course if its pump, not many people would be THAT concerned with a short trigger pull...

paintballfreak90
09-16-2005, 04:53 PM
does anyone like my custom grips :p . they woulda been better if i didnt crack them when reversing the asa(i put it on backwards, and yes i did that on purpose)

yingyang
09-16-2005, 06:11 PM
omg, you killed it. You killed that spyder, its dead. Nice job :cheers:

paintballfreak90
09-16-2005, 07:03 PM
I think if you all saw it up close then ude think it was sick...and you guys are just jelious :D

mobsterboy
09-16-2005, 08:10 PM
I have three things to say to you

Number one: Spyders do not substitute for hotpockets. Dont try and eat them, they just dont work that way

Number two: If you are gonna put "Pump" on your gun, at least spell it not crooked, unless you were drunk, in which case this whole epidemic would just immediately clear up. Too much booze, extra guns and a shop full of power tools could turn anyone crazy

Number three: BAD PUMP. Basically from what i see, theres no true sliding area/track that the pump arm has to stay on, so if you took off the barrel, chances are it would break. So basically you've just created the worlds worst pump, which could possibly be lower than the talons and blades they sell at walmart, at least those are semi not so well designed.

Now, take this to PBNation....that would be a totally different story. You'd have half the ppl saying "Looks like my crap. YOUR A NOOB!!!" and the other half saying "Dude, I want one of those, how much is it?"

All in all, find a nice safe place, attach at least 100 pounds of gunpowder to it and light a match.

wanna-b-ballin'
09-17-2005, 06:34 PM
I have three things to say to you

Number one: Spyders do not substitute for hotpockets. Dont try and eat them, they just dont work that way

Number two: If you are gonna put "Pump" on your gun, at least spell it not crooked, unless you were drunk, in which case this whole epidemic would just immediately clear up. Too much booze, extra guns and a shop full of power tools could turn anyone crazy

Number three: BAD PUMP. Basically from what i see, theres no true sliding area/track that the pump arm has to stay on, so if you took off the barrel, chances are it would break. So basically you've just created the worlds worst pump, which could possibly be lower than the talons and blades they sell at walmart, at least those are semi not so well designed.

Now, take this to PBNation....that would be a totally different story. You'd have half the ppl saying "Looks like my crap. YOUR A NOOB!!!" and the other half saying "Dude, I want one of those, how much is it?"

All in all, find a nice safe place, attach at least 100 pounds of gunpowder to it and light a match.

why do you hate it so much?

from what i kinda understand form this, is that you can shoot in semi, but the bolt just doesn't move, right?
if so, i am gonna do it to my tippy.

paintballfreak90
09-19-2005, 05:11 PM
yea why do u hate it so much

Arstron
09-19-2005, 06:46 PM
two ways i can think of. you can keep the way the hammer operates (blowback) and just disconnect the hammer from the bolt, youd have to figure out how to limit the bolts movement though... or you could change the valve to an autococker style valve, mill out the hammer so it is semi-connected to the bolt (hard to describe, essentially the way a halfblock cocker recocks) and attach a pump arm to the bolt. with this method you will not have to be concerned with limiting the bolt travel because it will be by the hammer and the internals of the body, (half of you probably have no idea what im trying to say at this point) and an added advantage is that you can change the frame for an autococker frame (shorter pull) now that the marker is no longer blowback. of course if its pump, not many people would be THAT concerned with a short trigger pull...

I know exactly what you are trying to say, ive already read some info online on converting a spyder to a pump, but there isnt many people that have done it so it seems. I have a few thoughts on doing it on my triad, but havnt started on anything yet.

slade
09-19-2005, 06:59 PM
I know exactly what you are trying to say, ive already read some info online on converting a spyder to a pump, but there isnt many people that have done it so it seems. I have a few thoughts on doing it on my triad, but havnt started on anything yet.
building a spyder pump doesnt seem worth it... cause you can spend a few hours with a hacksaw, dremel, ductape or whatever and make something like he has, just for fun, or spend a lot longer making something nicer maybe with a real pump on it, and a bit more practical... OR i could just sell the damn spyder for $30 and buy a used pump gun at my field for $20.

Arstron
09-19-2005, 07:53 PM
building a spyder pump doesnt seem worth it... cause you can spend a few hours with a hacksaw, dremel, ductape or whatever and make something like he has, just for fun, or spend a lot longer making something nicer maybe with a real pump on it, and a bit more practical... OR i could just sell the damn spyder for $30 and buy a used pump gun at my field for $20.

You get to carve up a chunk of metal and not worry about screwing up, the fun factor alone of cutting it up makes it worth it. :)

slade
09-19-2005, 07:56 PM
You get to carve up a chunk of metal and not worry about screwing up, the fun factor alone of cutting it up makes it worth it. :)
i have plenty of other things to carve up, and if its worth more its just more fun. :p unfortunately school usually gets in the way of things... :cry: that and AO seems to drain a lot of my time.

oELEPHANTo
09-21-2005, 04:38 PM
hell yea
nice

oELEPHANTo
09-21-2005, 04:39 PM
I still dont get how it works though as a pump.....

slade
09-21-2005, 04:55 PM
I still dont get how it works though as a pump.....
do you know how a spyder works?

oELEPHANTo
09-21-2005, 05:23 PM
yeah, im just puzzled..

oELEPHANTo
09-21-2005, 05:25 PM
when you recock it, would you just leave the bolt pulled back? or does it function through a "back-and-forth" motion?

slade
09-21-2005, 05:30 PM
read my post a little bit back. he (im guessing at least) detached the bolt from the hammer. the hammer still recocks through blowback, and he manually cocks the bolt.

oELEPHANTo
09-21-2005, 05:35 PM
so does he just leave the bolt free to slide around?

slade
09-21-2005, 05:36 PM
so does he just leave the bolt free to slide around?
or he could have made the pump arm with a spring that holds the pump (and thus bolt) forward, but it doesnt appear that he did.

oELEPHANTo
09-21-2005, 05:37 PM
yeah i guess that makes sense. maybe he should have left the casing over the back and put a spring back there.

Arstron
09-21-2005, 05:39 PM
The bolt is whats being cocked, you pull the bolt back to load a ball into the chamber, push the bolt forward so the breech is sealed, fire, repeat. The only bad thing about a setup like this is that you can still fire with the bolt backwards, which sends air down the barrel and into the hopper. It works, but its not a great design becuse of that.

oELEPHANTo
09-21-2005, 05:40 PM
do what slade ^ said and put a spring in it

Arstron
09-21-2005, 05:52 PM
do what slade ^ said and put a spring in it

Adding a spring is the best way to go, but you guys hadnt posted before I started...

mobsterboy
09-21-2005, 09:20 PM
its a really bad design and gives pumps a bad look, thats why i dont like it

germanman
09-21-2005, 10:04 PM
It looks like the bastard child of satan and a meat grinder... I likey :clap: