PDA

View Full Version : HELP FAST! RT pro and X-valve question.

wanna-b-ballin'
09-16-2005, 12:10 AM
i might be working out a trade for an X-valve. and i was just snooping around on AGD's website, and it says this:
"If you are going to use the X-Valve in an Emag or RT Pro, KEEP YOUR ON/OFF ASSEMBLY. The assembly provided with the valve kit will have the wrong size on/off pin for your marker.

my gun has an RT pro rail and sear with a minimag body, and the classic valve i have works fine. and i dont have an RT pro on/off. if i am understanding what AGD says i cant use the X-valve in my gun. i hope i'm wrong.

whats the deal? can i use the X-valve in my gun?

Evil1
09-16-2005, 12:32 AM
You should be able to use an xvalve with no problem. I put an xvalve into a bone stock minimag I had and it worked good. If it doesn't work all you would have to get is a different length pin. I'm not sure what length exactly, but there are quite cheap.

wanna-b-ballin'
09-16-2005, 12:38 AM
an RT Pro rail and a minimag rail are completely different. if it works in a minimag rail, i have no idea if it will work in a RT Pro rail. the dimensions are slightly different.
does anybody know for sure?
i would like to be able to use an x-valve. but i dont want to replace parts to do so.

Duzzy
09-16-2005, 12:45 AM
Why not just get the X-Valve and if you need a new pin buy a new pin? It can't be that expensive. Actually, this is paintball so it could be expensive, but if they aren't too expensive I would get the X-Valve anyways. It's a good upgrade.

TMAXXKING1
09-16-2005, 12:48 AM
you read something wrong or crossed a few thing's

x valve will work with either rail classic m/m or rt pro rail ... as long as it isnt the old school rt pro with the airline's running through the rail

the on/off pin the only time the pin would be different is if it was in an emag the emag pin is longer then the rt pin

you can use a ult in the x valve on either rail also ..

wanna-b-ballin'
09-16-2005, 02:15 PM
alright, thanks guys.