PDA

View Full Version : After Market Valve Upgrades!

MoserMan
12-05-2001, 06:56 PM
Has anyone tried the Automag S/S Freeflow Valve Kit, or Automag Reactor Valve Kit? They supposidly help refresh rates of your valve and are alot cheaper then buying a Retro. Has anyone tried them and what is you feedback on the performance?

virus
12-05-2001, 07:11 PM
lets see
valves you are talkin about
less then $50
all these are, are new on/off tops that go inside your current valve.... do these work... the jury is still out, i'm sure there are people that swear by them and people that swear at them... IMHO of my experiences, if it worked as good as they say it did, AGD would have already made a change to theirs after a bit of tweakin....

as for the retro valve at $270-300

is a total replacememnt of your current valve assy. and can only be run off hpa/n2/compressed air (all the same as far as our great sport is concerened).... were your current valve will start to exp. shootdown once you get over X bbs(gen around 10-15bps, again this is approx guess used for sake of arguement here), the retro has been tested upto 26bps with no noticable shootdown.......

(MY GOD i sound like an advertisement.... i need to get out more :D )

ok enough plugin for me for now.... need to go to bed very soon... blasted work night.. that and 12 hour shifts suck

MikeCouves
12-05-2001, 07:13 PM
Aftermarket sucks...

(Well that's 2 words...but oh well :)