PDA

View Full Version : Super Bolt Question

MoserMan
12-05-2001, 07:10 PM
1. Has anyone tried it yet, is it even out yet, how much of a performance boost is it?
2. Do you have to get plastic nubins to use the superbolt? (Probably would buy plastic nubins anyways:p)
3. Whats with this sleeve wearing out thing? How fast does it wear out? How will you know when to replace it, how much will it cost for a new one, will it come with any exta if they wear out so fast?
4. Will using it infringe on any Warrenty with AGD for your Mag star system?
I guess thats all for now:D

MoserMan
12-05-2001, 07:22 PM
Ok IC that plastic nubins come with the bolt so thats one down:p

Xzion
12-05-2001, 07:35 PM
1. Has anyone tried it yet, is it even out yet, how much of a performance boost is it?

Yep, ive tried it, I own one lol, its great, super light, its 1.2 OZ, where as the long nose bolt weighed in at 2.1 OZ, reduces the recoil ALOT, my warp wasnt activating reliably even set at its highest sensitivity.

2. Do you have to get plastic nubins to use the superbolt? (Probably would buy plastic nubins anyways)

Yes, some come with the bolt, as you so found out :)

3. Whats with this sleeve wearing out thing? How fast does it wear out? How will you know when to replace it, how much will it cost for a new one, will it come with any exta if they wear out so fast?

The derlin sleeve is referred to as a 'wear part' which is designed to wear over time, ive heard it lasts for about a year before needing replacing, though Im not 100% certian on that, as for the replacement sleeves, I havnt seen them on sale yet, ive been meanning to call AGD and ask, I believe the replacement sleeves are available now, but again, im not completely sure on that.

4. Will using it infringe on any Warrenty with AGD for your Mag star system?

I doubt it, its an AGD product, so it shouldnt void any warrenties by just changing bolts, it doesnt have really anythig to do with the valve warrenty.

MoserMan
12-05-2001, 08:06 PM
-Nice Feedback:D

Does the Superbolt do anything besides less recoil? Does it help prevent ball breaking by allowing more time for a ball to get loaded?

MoserMan
12-05-2001, 09:33 PM

Xzion
12-05-2001, 10:28 PM
Does the Superbolt do anything besides less recoil? Does it help prevent ball breaking by allowing more time for a ball to get loaded?

Actually, yeah, it does, since the bolt is lighter, it moves faster, meaning it returns to its 'ready to fire' position sooner after a shot, making the bolt open time longer, giving the ball more time to completely feed.