PDA

View Full Version : egg battery mod?

dyeguy65
09-17-2005, 08:27 PM
i just snagged an egg and i cant leave it alone. time for some modding. i saw a thread somewhere a couple weeks ago about a battery mod for the egg. i think it was on here. but ive searched PBN and AO and cant find it for the life of me. anyone got a link? or even know what im talking about?

onedude36
09-17-2005, 11:51 PM
I think you mean a 9v mod for the halo/reloaders. Ive never heard of a battery mod to an egg. I could be wrong.

dyeguy65
09-18-2005, 02:34 PM
pretty sure it was for an egg. it was something along the lines of cutting a hole through the battery compartment into the hopper itself making room for a 3rd battery? i only really glanced at it because i had to go somewhere. i know there has to be someone who knows what im talking about...im almost certain i saw the thread in these forums.

Kevmaster
09-19-2005, 12:20 AM
there has been NO thread about evlution battery mods on these forums in the last 3 months...

sorry...

see the search button at the top...thats how i know this. its a good tool :)

anomoly40
09-19-2005, 12:40 AM
Could it have been the Revvy battery mod for a third battery on zak vetter's site.
The second picture from the top shows it good.
http://www.zakvetter.com/pages/pb/galleries/monster_mags/ez-mag_frankenmag.html

If not then this is a sticky thread on pbnation about egg mods. Have fun
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=534535

Vex
09-19-2005, 01:05 AM
A third battery won't do much...the circuit board regulates the voltage down to 12V. So by having two batteries in there, you're already getting the maximum voltage allotted.

MonsterMag
09-19-2005, 03:00 PM
They IS one somewhere, you modd the shells and the battery 3rd battery goes inside directly above the stock battery compartment.

dyeguy65
09-20-2005, 12:24 AM
there has been NO thread about evlution battery mods on these forums in the last 3 months...

sorry...

see the search button at the top...thats how i know this. its a good tool :)

whoa hey hey hey bro. sarcasm is MY weapon of choice. it dont work on me. i DID search. and found nothing. it could have been deleted for all i know, which is why im asking.

point taken about the 12v regulator. guess this will be one ill just have to leave alone til i grab a halo.

thanks for all the suggestions.

MonsterMag
09-20-2005, 06:13 AM
There IS one, U used 3 9volts. the third sits inside the shells.

Vex
09-20-2005, 06:46 AM
What's the point of the 3rd battery? The last thing you need to do is make the loader heavier.

dyeguy65
09-21-2005, 07:15 PM
There IS one, U used 3 9volts. the third sits inside the shells.

ya thats the one. just cant find the thread. o well. getting a halo soon anyway, so im not gonna trip.