PDA

View Full Version : DMC or DMX?

Asym
09-18-2005, 11:53 AM
Finally took a few pictures of the mag project. I wanted to post with some video but haven't been able to get a hold fo a video camera. I started calling it the DMC dragun mag classic, but also thought DMX dragun mag LvlX also fit. When I showed it to a local shop they laughed and said it looked like it was put together from parts from a dumpster so it could also be the DMC dumpster mag classic.

ULE body and alpha rail are raw, body has been cut down also because I think it looks better on the shorter rails. I was going to send out and get it anoed but I'm starting to like the looks or lack of looks from people at the field, young kids look don't know what to think then head over to molest the owners of the A5s and other expensive guns and I get left alone.

http://www.jayloo.com/files/pics/30000/DSCF0012RB_rs.jpg
http://www.jayloo.com/files/pics/30000/DSCF0013RB_rs.jpg

Classic Valve, LvlX, ULT, cut ULE body, Alpha rail, and dragun TES frame with a t-board installed. Its currently set to ramp to 16BPS and has no drop off, I haven't tried to push it any faster. Its had about 4 cases through it with no problems and no chops, the lvlX works perfect and hasn't yet needed to be retuned. Basicly a spyder mag done with a dragun frame, it uses standard non-moded sears since its had the solenoid flipped.

Indignant
09-18-2005, 11:55 AM
Am I the only one that came in wondering when DYE came out with the DMX?

SpitFire1299
09-18-2005, 12:14 PM
Nope.. :rolleyes:

Dumpster mag sounds fine, it looks odd.

68magOwner
09-18-2005, 12:25 PM

was thinking the same thing

FreakBaller12
09-18-2005, 03:27 PM
I thnik it's cuz their's no shine to the body or rail and that feedneck is hugggggee.

buzzboy
09-18-2005, 04:01 PM
Whats the deal with the asa/rail/drop thing on there. It looks ghetto.

steimway
09-18-2005, 04:14 PM
Whats the deal with the asa/rail/drop thing on there. It looks ghetto.

It's a little dealy that offsets the tank to one side so your wrist is tucked in closer. Sweet mag, Asym.

Asym
09-19-2005, 10:05 AM
Drop is an old Diamond Labs swivel drop, its spring loaded and you can turn it 360*. Right now its around 45* to the left and only about 3" forward, helps make it a tighter package without a huge drop forward.

Body originaly came with a high rise angel feedneck and I wanted a tool-less clamping neck. After-market feeds with angel threads are all fairly high except the new Rogue sub-zero which still requires an allen wrench. The AIM feed neck on there was cheap and clamps with the flick of a lever, my egg sits about an inch away from the body when its on.

Thanks Steimway.

TheTramp
09-19-2005, 03:31 PM
PersonalyI'd get it ano'd. Or at least get the raw parts ano'd. Not that it matters performance wise but if it looked a little cleaner it would show pride in your hard work.

68magOwner
09-19-2005, 05:28 PM
go into more detail about this not having to mod sears with dragun frame bit please. Ive got a TES laying around that im shure would gladly turn into a mag for me.