PDA

View Full Version : Bodies???

Death of Rats
09-18-2005, 11:28 PM
I just recently recieved my new rt pro ule mag and already I am wanting to upgrade it. I am a horrible person to want to change my new marker so soon however it is whispering to me to buy it a sexier body. How can I refuse. (Normally i am completly sane when it comes to markers however I love my mag).

So basically I am looking to lighten my marker as well as give it the coolest looking body.

I want something in gloss black if I can get it however if I need to annodize everything later so be it.

My question is should I go with a Dallara body, a Deadly wind body, an alpha body I think I saw somewhere (I might be delieoius) some other body or just stick to what I have.

I consider wieght to be an issue so light is good.

Duzzy
09-19-2005, 12:14 AM
Deadlywind is the maker of the Dallara. Deadlywind makes awesome stuff but it is pricey. There is an Alpha Rail, but no body that I know of.

Bodies for Mags are as follows:

AGD SS Twistlock Bodies
AGD ULE Bodies
AGD X-mag Bodies (built-in rails)
Chord V1 & V2 Bodies
Dallara Bodies (Classic Rail)
Karta Bodies (RT & E-Mag Rail)
Micromag Bodies (built-in rails)
Z-Bodies
RPG Custom ULE
IT Bodies

I don't think I missed any but I may have. But now you have a whole list that you can search out weights and the like for. Good luck..

TMAXXKING1
09-19-2005, 02:20 AM
www.themagsmith.com

Exile and Pariah custom milled ule's with awesome no rise feedneck at a good price

also check out the karta combo that deal cant be beat for all the goodie's it come's with
also at themagsmith.com

NigelF
09-19-2005, 02:40 AM
Rogues got some cool stuff, I'd like to see that pariah body and dallara rail as a package, that thing is hot!!

fifthmag
09-19-2005, 02:55 AM
I can e-mail you a pic of my finished RTP with WWA Justice- barrel, dallara body and rail, lapco neck, chimera frame and panel with CP direct mount asa...all in shiny, shiny black if you'd like to see what it all looks like together.

Happy modding.

MadPSIence
09-19-2005, 03:36 AM
don't buy a karta body, you wouldn't like it ;)

hehe