PDA

View Full Version : POST deleted? "IS AGD comming out with a low presure gun? I want a quiet gun?"

AHN
12-05-2001, 08:39 PM
why was it deleted?

BlackVCG
12-05-2001, 08:55 PM
Hmm... it wasn't deleted on purpose. There was nothing wrong with it, but somewhere along the line when it was being moved, it must have got deleted. Go ahead and repost it, sorry for the troubles.

Army
12-05-2001, 08:58 PM
Well...I was hoping it wasn't me...but

I responded, in my usual fully comprehensible way, with a grand retort to all the misinformation that was being posted. However, while moving the thread to Tech Forum, it seems I inadvertantly deleted it.

My only excuse is that I was using the shops' computer, which is really old (at least 10 years, no color, 10" screen, no mouse), very slow, and rather particular about the buttons you hit.

I do apologise if it was indeed me that deleted the thread. There may have been a hot flame posted and another Mod dropped the thread, but I will take the fall for this anyway.

Pleas, re-post your thread, in Tech this time, and we'll do it all again! Dave:cool:

TheBigRaguPB4L
12-05-2001, 11:16 PM
come on army, what's with the slackin?!?:) :D these things happen. even maggers make mistakes. just don't ever let it happen again.:cool:

cphilip
12-06-2001, 08:16 AM
Well gee Army I saw that post over in Tech yesterday afternoon and saw your response and then one other after it from the Author. And it was moved successfully. Weird.

Army
12-06-2001, 05:45 PM
Really? Hmm...then I guess it wasn't me if my answer posted.

That is weird:confused:

dawump
12-06-2001, 06:00 PM
Yea, Please repost it in Tech. I want a chance to say that the only way a Mag is not quiet is if you use the intelliframe to wire it up to an electric klaxon.

Keith

tysonmachado
12-06-2001, 11:34 PM
Yea, Please repost it in Tech. I want a chance to say that the only way a Mag is not quiet is if you use the intelliframe to wire it up to an electric klaxon.

That would be awesome! But insead of a klaxon you could wire it to a solid state recording of a 12 gague and a speaker...talk about intimidation!

dawump
12-07-2001, 11:56 AM
There are SO many possibilities. I was thinking of putting together a dumb website with video of it doing everything from activating a fart machine to opening the garage door.

Sometimes I have too much time on my hands ;-)

Keith