PDA

View Full Version : My mag is my baby.

Death of Rats
09-19-2005, 08:58 AM
I have started really and truly loving my mag. Saturday I ended up playing most the day with my new baby and I had a problem. During one of the games I put my marker up in the air to proclaim myself out when someone inadvertently shot my revy. A perfect blow to the side.

Well the next game it wasn't working but I just assumed that I hadn't turned it on. Never had a chance to fire. Got popped off the break while thinking of evil things to do to whoever created batteries and switches. (This is a ongoing problem and one of the reasons I completly moved away from electronic guns. Hard to remove the electric hoppers) I then went on unknowing to a game that was starting within a few mintues without checking to see if my revy or gun were working correctly. (somewhat caught up in the moment).

Well Started the game and tried turning my revy on again swinging the on off switch back and forth twenty or thirty times. (swearing quietly under my breath was involved). This time I realized what was going wrong. I went through that game and ended up knocking out 5 of their 7 teamates. The whole time I would shoot three or four shots then go on to shaking the beejusus out my marker to get some more paintballs to fall from the dead loader. I shot a full hopper that game without a single ball break. I love this thing you call a mag.

Oddly enough one of the five people I got out that game one was the owner of the field and an old member of Brimstone smoke. Man by the name of Dean. Real good guy and I lucked out dropping a ball in over his bunker. Could just barely see his scalp. Altogether I have had a lot of fun with this marker. Sorry for such a long post.

Just so you know I have now moved about Two cases of paint through this marker without a break and without eyes. MMMM automag.

MisterBones25
09-19-2005, 01:06 PM
if you rely dont like electro... http://www.turbo-paintball.com/ ... just tap your VA for an lpr and wala. ;)

Death of Rats
09-19-2005, 02:46 PM
I think I will stick with the revy for the time being. Even though it takes batteries and is electronic I have played more than 3 months nearly every weekend, sometimes saturday and sunday without it running low on batteries. Even better I have left paint in it for over a week while forgetting to shut it down to go and play with it without a hiccup. I am truly impressed with the revy even though it is electronic.

I think it will require its first maintance ever this week because I am pretty sure that hit to its side knocked a wire loose.

Anyways that turbo air loader looks a little bulky not to mention a fairly hokey to me.

That free energy they keep talking about sure does sound a lot like its taking it from that three dollar air fill I just made on my Compressed air tank. Hmmm Free???

SpitFire1299
09-19-2005, 04:34 PM
What kind of automag do you have btw? Emag, rt pro, rt, classic, minimag.. :)

Cow hunter
09-19-2005, 05:30 PM
the mags are turly amazing, i shot 500 paintballs so soft you could break them by holding them, and not ONE break

bleachit
09-19-2005, 05:45 PM
if you rely dont like electro... http://www.turbo-paintball.com/ ... just tap your VA for an lpr and wala. ;)

loader seems inconsistent in the vid... barely kept up with the tippy rt.

MisterBones25
09-19-2005, 09:25 PM
yeah, i didnt think it was all that great a loader as well, but i thought it might be interesting, considering alot of people here are so anti-electro everything with the pnew-mags and q-loaders, just another option. i had a revy with an xboard, but i constantly outshot it, so i got an egg. i have yet to outshoot that.