MadPSIence
09-19-2005, 01:56 PM
Well worth the watch.

http://media.putfile.com/petaBS

atm743
09-19-2005, 02:08 PM
Well worth the watch.

http://media.putfile.com/petaBS

muahahah is frozen trail mix well worth it????

hahahaha

PETA = people eating and torchering animals

also i cant stand how they say that we cant eat them but its ok for animals eating other animals. cuse if we all look at it we are all animals.

Indignant
09-19-2005, 02:40 PM
PETA = people eating and torchering animals

Torchering? Does that invovle fire?

also i cant stand how they say that we cant eat them but its ok for animals eating other animals. cuse if we all look at it we are all animals.

Oh wow, that's deep :rolleyes:

Anyways, very good watch. That stuff about the firebomber guy was really crazy.

atm743
09-19-2005, 02:51 PM
Torchering? Does that invovle fire?

Oh wow, that's deep :rolleyes:

Anyways, very good watch. That stuff about the firebomber guy was really crazy.

no it dose not because Torching has to do with fire not TorchERing

go back to the thorms were you and your retarded friends spend most of their lives

slade
09-19-2005, 02:52 PM
hmm, im wondering if i should get into this upcoming argument or not...

go back to the thorms were you and your retarded friends spend most of their lives
but... you SAID "torchering"... :tard:

Indignant
09-19-2005, 02:58 PM

Your stupidity never ceases to amaze me, lol.

fcpchop
09-19-2005, 03:03 PM

I beleive you mean to say torturing. Maybe next time you should look it up before you go calling people retarded. You made a idiotic mistake, except it and move on. It happens to all of us, don't worry.

Rather
09-19-2005, 03:04 PM

The one about peta or the one about torturing?

As for Peta.... most of the people in there look like they are grandparents whose kids and grandkids hate with a passion, or soccer moms that fail at the mothering and the soccering part. And of course the people that just want an excuse to set buildings on fire.

:)

atm743
09-19-2005, 03:05 PM
I beleive you mean to say torturing. Maybe next time you should look it up before you go calling people retarded. You made a idiotic mistake, except it and move on. It happens to all of us, don't worry.
i understand that and i did look it up but what i cant stand is that people cant keep their comments to them self.

lord1234
09-19-2005, 03:14 PM
thorms? Oh god...you idiot...i am not even touching this pile of steaming poop on a stick.

Jaan
09-19-2005, 03:46 PM
Why do I have a bad feeling the next time PETA does a routine internet security search, they'll find a treasure trove of recruitment opportunities in this one thread alone?

ArmySyko
09-19-2005, 03:49 PM
There are worse threads on forums that the Christian Coalition, FOXNews, and favorite Republican websites. There's pleny of fodder out there.

Jaan
09-19-2005, 03:58 PM
I just meant that if PETA is looking for young angry people that ... ah, never mind :)

maxama10
09-19-2005, 04:06 PM
peta is gay....thats all i have to say

SCpoloRicker
09-19-2005, 04:28 PM

Yeah. What he said.

magman007
09-19-2005, 06:21 PM
people eating tasty animals, good for me !

1stdeadeye
09-19-2005, 06:24 PM

Beat me to it!

FreakBaller12
09-19-2005, 06:26 PM
heck yes, They even send me free money once in awhile!

slade
09-19-2005, 06:29 PM
The one about peta or the one about torturing?

As for Peta.... most of the people in there look like they are grandparents whose kids and grandkids hate with a passion, or soccer moms that fail at the mothering and the soccering part. And of course the people that just want an excuse to set buildings on fire.

:)
well as for "torchering", there isnt really too much to argue there lol, or at least the argument is short and easily won by whoever is not on team magfiea.

as far as peta... i actually dont know too much about them. its not like you can find any unbiased information on peta. but i did have some points i was debating arguing in regards to the first half of that video, which was as far as i got. although by now ive forgotten what those points where. meh, i didnt really feel like starting an argument anyway.

magman007
09-19-2005, 07:09 PM
heck yes, They even send me free money once in awhile!

yep, peta is part of my get rich slowly plan for life, about every month or so i get a free nickle from em

tropical_fishy
09-19-2005, 07:12 PM
Yeah. What he said.

Never sign a contract if you have no idea what it said.

As for PETA... what nutcases.

BD_Paintball
09-19-2005, 07:22 PM
that was a good watch, yet another reason to not like PETA

Glickman
09-19-2005, 07:39 PM
People for the Eating of Tasty Animals

aw crap we forgot to send them a slice of salami...

well have to remember to do that (it was in the old peta thread)

To: Peta

Enclosed you will find a sample of our finest cut of salami, which we slow battered in pure puppy blood, please use in good health.

oh, ps.

nudity is a right, you dont have that right.... atleast you fat ones.....

MantisMag
09-19-2005, 08:45 PM
this thread is HILARIOUS! :rofl: you made my day atm.

Miscue
09-19-2005, 09:04 PM
It would be interesting if there was a mass, coordinated shipment of animals (that were supposed to be destroyed) sent to PETA... and see how they deal with it.

Or... an anti-PETA group as crazy as PETA. Everytime something that smells like PETA results in violence... lots of dead animals get catapulted or trebucheted into PETA HQ.

rkjunior303
09-19-2005, 09:28 PM
http://www.yesphonics.com/images/Phonics%20For%20English%20Reading,%20Spelling%20&%20Writing%20Express.jpg

personman
09-19-2005, 09:32 PM
It would be interesting if there was a mass, coordinated shipment of animals (that were supposed to be destroyed) sent to PETA... and see how they deal with it.

Or... an anti-PETA group as crazy as PETA. Everytime something that smells like PETA results in violence... lots of dead animals get catapulted or trebucheted into PETA HQ.
<3

teufelhunden
09-19-2005, 09:36 PM

Er, pot, kettle?

Accept.

can'tthink of1
09-19-2005, 09:49 PM
PETA isn't about not eating animals, but about killing them in humane ways, not not eating meat.

I'm a vegaterian, but I find PETA to be a bunch of crazy people, I see where they are coming from, but they go about it in foolish ways.

MadPSIence
09-19-2005, 09:49 PM
Er, pot, kettle?

Accept.

all you do is troll and say "pot kettle LOLZ"

seriously leave AO already.

FactsOfLife
09-19-2005, 10:02 PM

but... you SAID "torchering"... :tard:

I was wondering that myself....

MantisMag
09-19-2005, 10:31 PM

problem with that is that PETA obviously has no problem euthanizing animals. they run a shelter that euthanizes more animals than it saves. the hypocrisy is amazing. i love the fact that they dare to criticize other shelters.

i like the second one though.

teufelhunden
09-19-2005, 11:23 PM

I was going to, but now I'm not. Just for you. <3

Hexis
09-19-2005, 11:23 PM
It's too bad whoever posted that episode of BS edited it for crap. The real episode flowed much better. It's not like there are comercials in the show to edit out or anything.

SCpoloRicker
09-19-2005, 11:28 PM

You see, what you're looking for is the Grammer Nazi card; not the Troll card.

/just sayin
//fanning flames
/// :D

Army
09-19-2005, 11:41 PM
Reading this thread has been un-exceptable torcher...

Indignant
09-20-2005, 12:00 AM

:clap:

billybob_81067
09-20-2005, 09:00 AM
peta is gay....thats all i have to say

Maybe we could go down to the bay and eat some hay... what do you say? We just may!

:D

but yes, they are quite gay.

SCpoloRicker
09-20-2005, 10:23 AM
Lol @ Army!

MantisMag
09-20-2005, 12:23 PM
ROFLMAO!!!!!11 u r teh awsumest. :hail:

rkjunior303
09-20-2005, 12:34 PM

classic..