PDA

View Full Version : PBC is free again!!

ProjectMag
12-05-2001, 08:48 PM
The forums are free to all registered members again. Some features are still exclusive to paying members however. I knew Jim would come to his senses and see that paying to read posts about paintball from total strangers would ultimately fail. What'd they have like 60 paying members? People just didn't want to pay for the services he was offering, or lack there of. Half the stuff he promised to his paying members never appeared and the little extras he did have could be found some place else. I think he got a little greedy and tried making a living off a paintball forum. I'm just glad I never subscribed since it's now free again. Wonder if it'll ever get back to the site it once was?? - PbNation seems to be the place to be now.

Cliffio
12-05-2001, 08:50 PM
i duno i like pbc as a pay site
it kept all the stupid people away, cause they didnt want to pay
so all the members that always posted were good people with things to say *well, most of the time*
i paid for pbc and will continue to do so, i love it.
Cliff

Army
12-05-2001, 09:01 PM
hm...whoopee...

AGDmagman2001
12-05-2001, 09:03 PM
Who needs PBC when you've got automags.org :D

Cliffio
12-05-2001, 09:04 PM
well for one pbc isnt byast(sp)
like most everyone is here

not saying it shouldnt be, after all this IS the automags forums

Flamebo
12-05-2001, 09:12 PM
Biased... Spell Check button.

Cliffio
12-05-2001, 09:14 PM
HEY

THATS WHAT THE (sp) was for, if u dont like it, well, well, I DONT CARE:)
i cant spell and i dont really think i need to take the time to use spell checker, since its only a post on ao and not an english paper

Load SM5
12-05-2001, 09:54 PM
That's way too funny since my membership expired today. Perfect timing.

Webmaster
12-06-2001, 09:53 AM
Biased? You must be joking! Try posting something negative about an Angel in the PBnation or PBC forums. Everyone is biased to a degree. We dont hold the monopoly here - and most users enjoy a variety of markers.