PDA

View Full Version : Food for thought - ACCESSORIES?

BigEvil
09-20-2005, 08:17 AM
Here is a little something-something to ponder.

AGD guns are quickly becoming the most customizable markers out. If you know where to look, there are easily more options for them then for some of the other 'big sellers'

There are currently 2 e-frames available (albeit, a substantial wait for them), so not counting another eframe, what other types of accesories would you like to see made for mags?

I would like to see something that would let me attach one of those ar-15 stocks to my E-tac, to help complete the scenario look.

I also think that a one peice (railless) body would be big.

What do you guys think?

Chronobreak
09-20-2005, 09:31 AM
a super small uled one piece would be cool...but...

if i recall its cheaper and easier for them to just do it like the dallaras with the mm rail and match em up.

:starts chant: "We want warp slugs"

" "
" "

hipster
09-20-2005, 09:55 AM
for my ule mag i'd love to see

a new rail that will let me bolt on my e-blade and work

a high pressure reg to give consitant air and help with making air last a little longer

a good snatch grip

for my e-mag

some good soft style grips for the e-mag

how about a new body pre milled for break beam eyes and eye covers (dm or shocker style/for when my pred board shows up )

or just eye cover period (so we don't need that composite gunk or the rubber strap)

another run of the small round style battery for the e-mag/x-mag would be nice to

SpecialBlend2786
09-20-2005, 12:22 PM
I dont think it'd be too hard to make a stock that screwed into the sight rail screw holes in the emag/RT rails.

TheTramp
09-20-2005, 12:48 PM
I've seen it done by several DIY'ers. There's also the stock from the Longbow that screws into the site rail screw area on RT-Pro/E-Mag rails. I'm sure that same idea could be set up to use the more "military style" stocks.

BigEvil
09-20-2005, 01:12 PM
I dont think it'd be too hard to make a stock that screwed into the sight rail screw holes in the emag/RT rails.

Or an adaptor of some kind....

Creative Mayhem
09-20-2005, 01:58 PM
Or an adaptor of some kind....

You could use the adapter for the SpecOps Longbow and use a Tippy A5 car stock and set it up to mate with the longbow kit instead of the wire stock they use. Just a thought.

ultralight
09-20-2005, 03:43 PM
well, there are quite a few possibilities.

a rail or frame with a nice integral snatch grip would be nice.

a ule double trigger frame.

some scenario replica firearm shells that attatch via the rt pro rail bracket holes would be nice. sort of the next level of the stock idea mentioned earlier. the automag could be suspended inside, without the frame. and an electronic (sear tripping) firing system would be part of the shell in order to place the trigger wherever the design of the original frearm specified. it could even be mounted upside down (like one of the DIY markers in the workshop) for use with an underfeeding qloader.

eyes would be a big plus.

that's all i can come up with at the moment.

oh, and there are (will be) four commercially available electronic automag frames. devilmag, booyah, hyperframe, and soon the logic frame.

:cheers:

TheTramp
09-20-2005, 04:03 PM
You could use the adapter for the SpecOps Longbow and use a Tippy A5 car stock and set it up to mate with the longbow kit instead of the wire stock they use. Just a thought.

Like what I said two posts up? ;) :D

etjoyride
09-20-2005, 05:43 PM
oh, and there are (will be) four commercially available electronic automag frames. devilmag, booyah, hyperframe, and soon the logic frame.

:cheers:

and of course there are e/x mag lowers, homemade spydermag, pneuframe(homemade only currently :(

MadPSIence
09-20-2005, 11:21 PM
I'd like.. more gas-thru grips, a gas-thru rail, a gas-thru battery pack, decoratively milled VA's .. that's all

TheGrindPunk
09-20-2005, 11:35 PM
http://www.gunheadguns.com/PROD1automag.html

These guys are designing ar-15 style stocks for mags (unfortunately only non-electro mags, but someone will figure out a mod to make them compatible if these guys don't get around to making them for emags).
They’ll hopefully be out in nov. I got one on my TL Plus....... and it's nice.