PDA

View Full Version : protos or hybrids?? ~quick~

CKY_Alliance
09-20-2005, 02:31 PM
So there are dye hybrids on sale for 41 dollars so i was going to order them but decided to look at some reviews and they only made my one concern worse..and thats knee padding..so then i was looking at the 05 protos which seem to have sufficeint padding.

So any opinoins on the 2 if you have or know some who has used these pants?

hybirds
or
05 protos?

I wants something with good knee padding ..o yea whats this about netting in the protos??Is this true? IS there netting in the hybrids..i hate that netting stuff.

Lohman446
09-20-2005, 02:37 PM
So there are dye hybrids on sale for 41 dollars so i was going to order them but decided to look at some reviews and they only made my one concern worse..and thats knee padding..so then i was looking at the 05 protos which seem to have sufficeint padding.

So any opinoins on the 2 if you have or know some who has used these pants?

hybirds
or
05 protos?

I wants something with good knee padding ..o yea whats this about netting in the protos??Is this true? IS there netting in the hybrids..i hate that netting stuff.

I wear my protos more than I wear my C4 gear. I honestly prefer it that much.

CKY_Alliance
09-20-2005, 02:44 PM
well i couldnt decide and the hyrbirds were 25 dollars less so i went with those if i dont like them ill just sell to someone for liek 5 less then i paid casue normally there like 80 bucks so...still a good deal..but thanks for input i think ill end up buying a pair of protos too.

magman007
09-20-2005, 04:09 PM
the hybrids are a great pair of pants, but do not expect knee padding. it is a reinforced knee, not a padded knee like on the c5's or the old smokin pants. you should still enjoy them though, that much i can say

TheTramp
09-20-2005, 04:10 PM
...or the old smokin pants....

I'm SOOOO glad I got a pair of smokin' pants while they were around.

68magOwner
09-20-2005, 04:44 PM
I have been wearing my proto's for a long time now, and have had no tears, rips, or really anything wrong with them. The knees are really worn, but, that is to be expected while sliding everywhere, im actually suprised they havent ripped yet. They have been a grade A product for me.

CKY_Alliance
09-20-2005, 06:05 PM
the hybrids are a great pair of pants, but do not expect knee padding. it is a reinforced knee, not a padded knee like on the c5's or the old smokin pants. you should still enjoy them though, that much i can say

Yea they dont appear to have any padding, but for half off i couldnt pass it up. They will atleast last me untill christmas then my parents can buy me a piar..hehe or next pay check :(

yea check out actionvillage they have some good deals right now. con'd me into spending 120 dollars.

oELEPHANTo
09-21-2005, 04:27 PM
My hybrids are pretty nice. Id go for em. but yeah NO padding over the knee only above my a$$. :cool:

oELEPHANTo
09-21-2005, 04:28 PM
search around random forums. My hybrid pants were only like 20-30 bucks.

ZEROte
09-22-2005, 07:45 AM
guys you can invest in a pair of knee pads as well.....just a thought.....