PDA

View Full Version : AGD please read, E-Mag question!

MajorDamage
12-05-2001, 11:37 PM
Hey, I'm buying a used E-Mag(yay!) and it has had a powdercoat job done on it, and he said the body rail got messed up being powdercoated. So is the new body rail I need covered under warranty or no? And can I install the new bodyrail myself, or do I have to send it in(The video said that no other part of the body rail was "user serviable" so I wondered if I could install it myself or not.)? Please let me know, thanx AGD!

ENDO!

headcase
12-05-2001, 11:42 PM
I would be willing to bet that the rail isn't covered under warranty because it didn't fail or break because of a defect. It isn't usable because someone screwed with it.
You wouldn't have thought that the guy that had it done would have tried to get the money for the new rail from whoever did the work. But still a new rail is less than 100 dollars, so you got an E-mag for what? 600? Damn good deal if you ask me.

Later
SSDD

MajorDamage
12-05-2001, 11:45 PM
He said the body rail was $60, so $560 for an E-Mag :D. But I wanted to make sure it wasnt covered under warranty before I bought one(60 bux is 60 bux after all!).

ENDO!

headcase
12-05-2001, 11:59 PM
I understand...You gotta try!

Later
SSDD

MajorDamage
12-06-2001, 12:02 AM
Hehe yep! I'm watching the E-Mag video now so I will learn MORE! I watched it once, but I will soon own one so YAY!

ENDO!

davej946
12-06-2001, 08:25 AM
My last girlfriend told me I was a "dork" when we spent a Friday Night watching my Mag video. I was playing in a 24 hour game the next day, and I wanted to make sure everything was perfect. Well worth the crap she gave me, I had a great time that weekend!

Later,