PDA

View Full Version : Low battery? reads 17.45

11 Bravo
09-24-2005, 06:38 PM
My emag is telling me that the battery is low but the battery reads 17.45 on my voltage meter. Any ideas as to what is going on? Also clicks noid but not enough to fire marker.

Tunaman
09-24-2005, 09:22 PM
My emag is telling me that the battery is low but the battery reads 17.45 on my voltage meter. Any ideas as to what is going on? Also clicks noid but not enough to fire marker.
Charge it overnight and then let it sit for an hour or so...then check the voltage and let me know. ;)

11 Bravo
09-25-2005, 11:25 AM
Ok I charged it overnite and it read 19.03 this morning. I put it on the gun and it instantly said low battery. It fired for a few shots and then stopped like it does when the battery actually does die. I then checked the battery and it read 18.45 :confused:

athomas
09-27-2005, 12:21 PM
There is probably a bad joint or short somewhere in the circuit. Check all the wires running to your board. Also check the ground screw holding the board in place.

11 Bravo
09-27-2005, 12:37 PM
I checked those and all seems to be okay. I also tested (voltage) at the board and it seemed ok. I have ordered a new battery in hopes that is the problem. I thought start with the easiest thing first. If its not the battery then I will go from there. The gun is not that old just a few months. I wouldnt think the board would go that quickly? Would it?

11 Bravo
09-27-2005, 12:40 PM
I am hoping that some of the cells are dead and the other ones are charging up but just dont have enough juice to operate the gun. Is that possible?

zackzel
09-27-2005, 01:16 PM
Hey I hope its just something stupid with your battery, my gun was doing the same thing and it turned out my board was fried. I hope thats not the case with yours.

athomas
09-27-2005, 04:29 PM
The board should be ok. Its usually a pinched wire or bad electrical connection that causes low battery readings on a battery that seems to be at a reasonable voltage. It could even be a pinched wire inside the battery housing itself.