PDA

View Full Version : My finally finished project mag'

sicmag
09-25-2005, 02:35 AM
What's up guys. I'm new to the forums. Here's some pics of my gun, tell me what you think. I built it this past summer, mostly from eBay auctions. I couldn't have got it working w/out some sweet posts here on automags.org that helped me out a lot. I built it with front playing in mind so it's super compact. It shoots straight ropes of paint :headbang: and is surprisingly accurate w/ the flashpoint tip on the Freak. There are not many mags' at my field, but this thing turns alot of heads. It's not the most flashy mag' out there, but it gets the job done. Here's the specs, let me know what you think...

-ULE warp left body
-RT rail and foregrip
-L10 bolt
-X valve
-SP Freak, Flashpoint and 14" tips (Flashpoint pictured)
-Proteam Warpfeed w/ Intellifeed from the Hyperframe. (12v mod, on/off)
-Hyperframe (upgraded board)
-Dropforward w/ on/off (not sure w/ the make, but it works great. If you could tell me the brand that would be awesome)
-PMI 5k/68ci (Black Dye Rhino cover not pictured)
-Halo B loader

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a200/sicmag/48bfff32.jpg
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a200/sicmag/4f22ad1b.jpg
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a200/sicmag/3d56313c.jpg

automikey
09-25-2005, 04:48 AM
Nice and compact. Where did you get the short freak tip?

buzzboy
09-25-2005, 07:52 AM
My god its......tiny

slade
09-25-2005, 09:10 AM
Is the drop forward adjustable? Looks like one of those adjustable Catagory 5 drops. Action Village used to sell them.
yep, it is. and youre gonna want to sell it. when i had mine it rusted shut, then snapped off. get a CP on/off and a micro drop if you want.

Maggot6
09-25-2005, 09:13 AM
You can find the Tiny Freak Front here..
http://www.docsmachine.com/gear/points.html

SpitFire1299
09-25-2005, 10:02 AM
Ive got one of those tips and its amazing. :)

duby
09-25-2005, 10:32 AM
Ive got one of those tips and its amazing. :)

How loud is it?

sicmag
09-25-2005, 10:43 AM
Well, with the flashpoint tip it's pretty loud when compared to like a Matrix or Shocker (which is pretty much what's at my field). It's great for intimidation especially when I crank the bps up and you can't really hear the individual shots. I do have a tip that makes the barrell 14" long and that really quiets it down for when I occasionally play woods.

etjoyride
09-25-2005, 11:31 AM
Very nice, i love that trigger on the hyperframe

SpitFire1299
09-25-2005, 11:31 AM
Mines the same as it is with my tear drop. Except my flashpoint is more accurate, and saves air.

Does "volume" really matter anyway?

Pha|anx
09-25-2005, 11:40 PM
Very nice! :headbang: One thing... Lose the bracket drill the rail. Nuff said.

Is it me or is that microline between the valve and the foregrip?!?!? :eek: :wow:

sicmag
09-26-2005, 12:10 AM
Very nice! :headbang: One thing... Lose the bracket drill the rail. Nuff said.

Is it me or is that microline between the valve and the foregrip?!?!? :eek: :wow:

Thanks for the compliment. What do you mean "lose the bracket drill the rail" and is the microline b/n the valve and the foregrip a bad idea? I haven't had any problems with it yet.

Alpha
09-26-2005, 12:43 AM
WEll you know how your Vert Adapter screws into your SS bracket in front?

Take off the bracket, and theres a nice little spot underneath the rail where you can drill. Drill two holes of approprite size (you need to fit a 10-32 screw, and if you use roundheads you can have a bit of room to play with).

Then, you just screw the Vertical adapter right into it! Again, 10-32 screws from home depot. Its a very simple process.

I could probably do it for you for positive feedback(free), just pay shipping. Or you could ask luke, or do it yourself. Again, its very simple.

Evil1
09-26-2005, 12:49 AM
My god its......tiny

Thats what she said :D j/k

Cool mag. I like hyper framed mags. The barrel is sweet too.

sicmag
09-26-2005, 09:49 AM
WEll you know how your Vert Adapter screws into your SS bracket in front?

Take off the bracket, and theres a nice little spot underneath the rail where you can drill. Drill two holes of approprite size (you need to fit a 10-32 screw, and if you use roundheads you can have a bit of room to play with).

Then, you just screw the Vertical adapter right into it! Again, 10-32 screws from home depot. Its a very simple process.

I could probably do it for you for positive feedback(free), just pay shipping. Or you could ask luke, or do it yourself. Again, its very simple.

Oh ok I see. I don't know though, the ss bracket puts the foregrip in a very confortable position for me. It seems that if I were to drill the rail and mount the foregrip where you recomended, the grip would be closer to the rear of the marker. Making it a little uncomfortable b/c my left forearm would be pushed out more from hitting the halo. Have you ever done the rail mount w/ a warp? I'm just curious to know how comfortable it was. The mod itself seems real easy, so I might consider it.