PDA

View Full Version : ghetto ballin'

buzzboy
09-25-2005, 05:39 PM
My god I had a ghetto game of Pball today. We were sitting around at my friend Erok's(nickname) house and my friend who was there with me, ross said, "can I see your paintballgun". Or course erok has a tigershark and a stingray. He pulled them out from under his bed with them cocked and aired up. I couldn't believe it. Then I was like, "I just got a case of paint and I have a mask, lets go to my house and play a little ball". We ended up playing in my backyard. It was kinda fun. Goofy though having an electro hopper on the stingray. :D It was the only thing we had. Of course the stingray almost always won. Heh heh. It was fun. Everybody got a few good shots and erok bunkered ross. It was so ghetto though. I haven't played since april so this was like the most fun I have had in a while. I don't know why I posted but yeah, it was fun ;)

phantomhitman
09-25-2005, 05:57 PM
where do you live at?

Maggot6
09-25-2005, 06:02 PM
Ghettoball seems to be the most fun, just when your bored you bring out the worst markers you have and just attempt to play.

buzzboy
09-25-2005, 06:22 PM
Sweet phantom. I never realized you lived in the greatest state. ;) I am out on the coast. In buxton. I bet you are inland arn't you. (Check out the site www.surfintheeye.com its me/us/me/family)

phantomhitman
09-25-2005, 06:57 PM
i am on the coast also, down south in jacksonville for the time being. bordered by ocean and marines........

wanna-b-ballin'
09-25-2005, 07:51 PM
i did a little ghetto ballin a while back. there was i think 5 of us, and we all took our hoppers off and did some woodsball. i was the master. we had to hand feed the balls and it was actually pretty fun. i never got shot, and i always eliminated the whole other team. i guess nobody else i played with was used to useing 1 or 2 balls to get an elimination.
i kinda want to go do that again now.

Pha|anx
09-25-2005, 10:24 PM
i did a little ghetto ballin a while back. there was i think 5 of us, and we all took our hoppers off and did some woodsball. i was the master. we had to hand feed the balls and it was actually pretty fun.
You think that's getto? :rolleyes:

http://www.jayloo.com/files/pics/30000/1ball_1.jpg
http://www.jayloo.com/files/pics/30000/1ball_2.jpg

After every practice things get weird. We even have specific rules.... :eek: Oh, just so you know basicly it's a 3/5 man speedball field setup with wood pallets. For those of who are like-- "What the heck are they playing on?"

steimway
09-25-2005, 10:35 PM
You think that's getto? :rolleyes:

http://www.jayloo.com/files/pics/30000/1ball_1.jpg
http://www.jayloo.com/files/pics/30000/1ball_2.jpg

After every practice things get weird. We even have specific rules.... :eek: Oh, just so you know basicly it's a 3/5 man speedball field setup with wood pallets. For those of who are like-- "What the heck are they playing on?"

That's about as nice as the speedball field where I pay to play. Very ghetto.

master_alexander
09-26-2005, 03:54 PM
ours is like yours too.. except more in the woods speedball.. yea kinda hard to explain.

why do you guys have your packs turned sort of to the side?

and you dont have any hoppers either, so why do you need packs?

mobsterboy
09-26-2005, 04:12 PM
thats prob one of their rules. Single shot??? He's prob reloading, and doesnt need a whole pod, so he's just taking what he needs to shoot someone

Zeruel
09-26-2005, 04:12 PM
My field wins. I have a speedball field in the woods, it's about 50 feet by 30 feet. Mostly wooden cement forms.

Also, playing hand fed with a pump against all semi's, now THAT get's your adrenaline going. Even if they are only spyders and tippys.

Pha|anx
09-26-2005, 09:53 PM
why do you guys have your packs turned sort of to the side?

and you dont have any hoppers either, so why do you need packs?
The packs are upside down, with the pod lids up, and pushed to the side. Therefore allowing me to open a pod and grab a round. We push them to the side because it's more comfortable to reload, shoot, crouch, etc...

Single Shot (The name for our variation of speedball, also extremely self explanitory.) It started out as a way to even the field between our 'tourny' team and the rec ballers who play with us, also boredem. :D All of a sudden it didn't matter if you had a BE Marauder or a Proto. Then it turned into one massive snap shooting drill. Go figure. :confused: