PDA

View Full Version : Finaly got my ULE mag weighted

Arstron
09-26-2005, 09:35 AM
Well I have finaly (for the most part) completed my "Dragun-Mag" as im calling it. It has a Dragun TES trigger with a flipped solenoid on it and a nice t-board (eyes coming soon), which is where the dragun came from. Anyway, this mag is basicly my "Blue on Black" mag with the dragun frame instead of a chimera. I got the chance to play with it this weekend for a couple of games, I pulled the jumper so that it was tourney settings and went to town. This gun is very fast, if I can find the charger for my camera I will get a movie. Anyway this gun as pictured below (yes with barrel) weights in at 2lbs 14 ounces. Not to bad for an electro huh? I have another dragun frame im preparing to cut up (cant find any bits for my rotozip), when I get ready to do it, I am going to see if I cant shave off even more weight from the frame.

http://webpages.charter.net/arstron/Photo_092605_007.jpg

master_alexander
09-26-2005, 02:58 PM
nice :D

but i think it would look better if you inverted that asa and put a different gas through on it, not sure which one... mabey a bushy or a bko reg that has been hollowed out.

i like it

Lohman446
09-26-2005, 03:23 PM
nice :D

but i think it would look better if you inverted that asa and put a different gas through on it, not sure which one... mabey a bushy or a bko reg that has been hollowed out.

i like it

Shocktech gas thru

MadPSIence
09-26-2005, 03:54 PM
Shocktech gas thru

now people are gonna copy me :(

http://members.lycos.co.uk/richanderson929/0DARK8.jpg

Arstron
09-26-2005, 04:03 PM
now people are gonna copy me :(

Dont worry I wouldnt do that to you. ;) Im not sure what kind of a foregrip I am going to put on it, id really really like a DW carbon fiber one for the weight (or lack of), but they arent gas thru. I want to find a unique light weight gas thru for it, someday I will.

minimag03
09-26-2005, 05:26 PM
That's a very big drop.

Arstron
09-26-2005, 06:47 PM
That's a very big drop.

Makes the center of gravity perfect at the trigger frame. I like big drops on mags and hate having a tank behind the gun, makes it to back heavy for my taste.

FSU_Paintball
09-27-2005, 07:45 AM
It would probably be 2 pounds even without the drop.

I had a drop like that back in the day. It did balance my mag perfectly on its trigger frame which was nice, but it's not nearly as helpful for playing with as a rail is.

Interesting combination of markers.