PDA

View Full Version : E1 bounce settings

gmp211
09-27-2005, 04:31 PM
What are the E1 bounce settings. I NEED TO KNOW!
Like the #'s

Like Sett=24 you know

deathstalker
09-27-2005, 05:30 PM
Sorry, I don't feel like throwing in batteries to check my settings:), but I will give you a very valuable piece of advice. How your trigger is set up, combined with certain LPR settings, can easily add or remove bounce no matter what the board settings are. 10 seconds, a quick twist of my Rock knob (huh huh), and an allen key can get my E1 shooting 10bps full auto. No, not super fast, but if I spent the time I know I can get it faster.

No, I don't use that one on the field.:nono: If I was going to take a full auto marker out there, I'd bring my Pandora'd Excal.;)

gmp211
09-27-2005, 05:50 PM
Can you throw batteries in? Im confused!

two_four_878
09-27-2005, 06:24 PM
I can't remember mine either. I use bounce at the field but the people don't care because it's about the only way I can shoot as fast as them. I hate having slow fingers.

kenndogg
09-28-2005, 03:21 AM
do yourself a favor and go to planet eclipse's website and read the damn manual.

FSU_Paintball
09-28-2005, 12:05 PM
do yourself a favor and go to planet eclipse's website and read the damn manual.

Please.

Do you REALLY expect us to do all the work for you? RTFM

But I'll be nice. It's in the menu activated by the button on the inside of the grip, in the FILT menu. It's the TPUL and TREL settings.

It's very variable how much of an effect they'll have on bounce... bounce depends VERY MUCH on how heavy your back block/bolt is, and how your LPR and trigger are set.

phantomhitman
09-28-2005, 06:36 PM
actually is doesnt really DIRECTLY matter how heavy what is or what parts you have, they are only 3 things to induce bounce.
1-drop the tpul to 1
2-drop the trel to 1
3-setup the trigger so that it will bounce
If you have a heavy back block or heavy bolt you will set the trigger lighter due to the mass of everything going back and forth. But you do not need heavy parts to achieve this, just screw around with the magnets in the trigger.