PDA

View Full Version : Is Logic just slow?

zorrotmm
09-27-2005, 10:57 PM
Have any of you guys ordered anything from logic paintball recently? He's got something on his website that says he doesn't respond to shipping inquiries anymore, but It's been about two weeks since I've ordered a rail from them. Is this normal?

BD_Paintball
09-27-2005, 11:07 PM
yes, just wait and it will get to you.
my rail when i ordered one way back when, came in about a month b/c it had to be annoed.

dont worry though, its worth it.

Phantom_Mag
09-27-2005, 11:19 PM
Yeah, Id have to agree, hes a bit slower then your usually seller, but your equipment always comes guaranteed.

Automaggot68
09-27-2005, 11:31 PM
Have any of you guys ordered anything from logic paintball recently? He's got something on his website that says he doesn't respond to shipping inquiries anymore, but It's been about two weeks since I've ordered a rail from them. Is this normal?

And You know what?
If you had read the disclaimer.....it would have looked a little like this..

"Official Notice - Effective Immediately

I've noticed that I spend at least three hours of every day answering emails asking if items have shipped yet. Since I am so busy, and this is taking a rather sizable chunk of my day, I will no long answer any email asking for the projected ship date of an order, or the projected completion date for any project. I am sorry to have to do this, but I need some relief. This is not to say that I will not answer any emails at all though.

This stuff takes as long as it takes, and pestering me with hundreds of emails only slows the process more.

That said, if you have a problem with an order you have already recieved, or if you would like to cancel/change an order, or if you need some help (technical or otherwise), feel free to contact me. When in doubt, go ahead and send the email, the worst I can do is ignore it.

Thanks for stopping by"

MadPSIence
09-27-2005, 11:44 PM
kick his butt sebas..

Indignant
09-27-2005, 11:54 PM
Guess what darlin'? Your poor behavior just won you a free ticket on the Banninator Express. See you in a week. Army

CoolHand
09-28-2005, 12:17 AM
Wow guys, chill.

The dude's just a little worried, no need to go all Norman Bates on the poor guy.

I think you emailed me tonight, and I did reply (check your email if you haven't already).

I put that disclaimer up because I ran across two or three customers that needed an update about every 15mins, so I wanted a mechanism in place that would allow me to ignore them for a while and not feel too bad about it.

Rest assured that I will not ignore you until I start getting five emails a day from you.

I am still running behind, but I am quickly working my way through my remaining back log (most of which was waiting on anodizing, which is now back).

Anyhoo, if you didn't get the other update, here it is again:

It should ship by the first of next week. Your order is pretty recent, but I hope to be totally caught up by the end of weekend.

zorrotmm
09-28-2005, 02:15 AM
And You know what?
If you had read the disclaimer.....it would have looked a little like this..

"Official Notice - Effective Immediately

I've noticed that I spend at least three hours of every day answering emails asking if items have shipped yet. Since I am so busy, and this is taking a rather sizable chunk of my day, I will no long answer any email asking for the projected ship date of an order, or the projected completion date for any project. I am sorry to have to do this, but I need some relief. This is not to say that I will not answer any emails at all though.

This stuff takes as long as it takes, and pestering me with hundreds of emails only slows the process more.

That said, if you have a problem with an order you have already recieved, or if you would like to cancel/change an order, or if you need some help (technical or otherwise), feel free to contact me. When in doubt, go ahead and send the email, the worst I can do is ignore it.

Thanks for stopping by"

And you know what else? I DID read the disclaimer, which is why I said:

He's got something on his website that says he doesn't respond to shipping inquiries anymore...

I actually haven't emailed you at all, Coolhand but as long as I know everything's in order then all is well. I just wanted to make sure something wasn't abnormal, so everything's fine.

Skoad
09-28-2005, 02:39 AM
CoolHand is a busy man.

Do you actually have staff now or you still doing this all by your lonesome :D

CoolHand
09-28-2005, 11:56 AM
I actually haven't emailed you at all, Coolhand but as long as I know everything's in order then all is well. I just wanted to make sure something wasn't abnormal, so everything's fine.

Ah, well someone else emailed me at nearly the exact same time you posted this . . . . . about an Alpha rail.

I figured that was too close to be coincidence, but apparently it is. At any rate, all is well.

Skoad- Yeah, I'm still on my own. I've got a couple of guys who pitch in if I get totally snowed under, but they've got other jobs too, so I try to bother them as little as possible. I am getting to be more productive though, and I'm hitting far fewer road blocks, so all in all I'm moving along at a pretty good pace. I was just so far behind that it is taking a while to catch up, even at a dead run. :rofl:

MicroMiniMe
09-28-2005, 01:03 PM
Well Coolhand did get a 3rd party trade in and out the door in less than 48 hours. So the things more in his control he can plough through.

Even if it is at the cost of sleep.

/makes me feel bad you were sending me emails after 2am. :sleeping:

Automaggot68
09-28-2005, 01:12 PM
Well Coolhand did get a 3rd party trade in and out the door in less than 48 hours. So the things more in his control he can plough through.

Even if it is at the cost of sleep.

/makes me feel bad you were sending me emails after 2am. :sleeping:

Don't feel bad. I have him up all night sometimes.
besides. He's a robot. Robots dont need sleep, they just eat old people.

NigelF
09-28-2005, 04:20 PM
Don't feel bad. I have him up all night sometimes.
besides. He's a robot. Robots dont need sleep, they just eat old people.

speaking of which, dont forget to get insurance if you're over 65

nt2004
09-28-2005, 05:28 PM
speaking of which, dont forget to get insurance if you're over 65
and hide your pills...

Automaggot68
09-28-2005, 05:31 PM
and hide your pills...
http://www.robotcombat.com/images/oldglory.jpg

punkncat
09-28-2005, 08:41 PM
Its absolutely worth the wait. Ryan is a great guy to deal with, nothing but the best. If you want the best, its worth waiting for.

Skoad
09-28-2005, 10:50 PM
that was a great skit :)

nt2004
09-29-2005, 03:53 PM
arghhh!
http://www.emlyn.net/images/content/robot_insurance.jpg

alooney11
09-29-2005, 07:29 PM
you will get it but he does take a while, its worth the wait
:rofl: