PDA

View Full Version : Reactor on/off

Maverick99
12-06-2001, 04:25 PM
should i use a reactor on/off or my stock one. i got the reactor on/off when i bought my gun used from some guy. i was just wonderin which one is better:confused:

Army
12-06-2001, 05:21 PM
AGD stock parts are made to exacting specifications. Aftermarket parts can not be verified as being made this way, thus you get poor quality materials and manufacture.

Despite the hype on it's own package, the Reactor will not increase your performance, and may actually create problems. That is also true for any internal part not made by, or under contract to, AirGun Designs.

Order a stock valve directly from AGD (click here) (http://www.airgun.com/Prices/index.html) , and you will not be sorry!

:cool:

Maverick99
12-06-2001, 08:10 PM
ok thanks for the advice

LawFox32
12-06-2001, 09:09 PM
Maverick, I bought a used mag from some dude and there was a reactor valve in it, and I don't think it did that much and also it was a pain b/c one of the pieces keeps falling out

rm2jedi
12-07-2001, 01:49 AM
Maverick99, I have a reactor on my mini-mag and I noticed a pretty big differance in the trigger snap. I heard either you like the reactor or you don't. I do! As for quality of the product, I've had mine installed for about 14 months and have had no problems.

James

StevoC
12-07-2001, 02:55 PM
I have a reactor in my mag and I'll swear till the cows come home that it has helpded me with shootdown problems. My mag would just drop in velocity no matter what I did. I replaced the stock valve and reg body with a reactor valve and an ANS reg body at the same time. My shootdown is gone!
I believe the valve made more of a difference than the reg body. Just my 2 cents.

Remember, this is my own personal experience...not everything works for everyone. I know I'm going against the majority in saying this, so hold the flames please.

LawFox32
12-07-2001, 03:15 PM
hey have u guys w/ the reactor valves have the same problem as me, w/ the thick washer thing falling out?

rm2jedi
12-07-2001, 07:45 PM
Yeah, thats the only bad thing I can say about it. The little washer does falls out all the time. So Be careful when your field-stripping it. Still worth it though.