PDA

View Full Version : Viva La PhOG!!!

JOESPUD27
09-28-2005, 04:23 PM
http://www.bunkerboyz.com/phog/

If you were a PhOGGER on EZBoard, go there instead. The new drama free PhOG! Viva La PhOG!!

Jay

JOESPUD27
09-28-2005, 04:34 PM
From the PhOG...

"Alrighty, we finally let the cat out of the bag. If you don't know the story here it is.

Some may know that not everyone was happy with EZboard, it wasn't that big of a problem. Tattoo13 (Jason) gets a call from Ice Weasel (Russell Frost, owner/dictator of the old EZboard account) saying that he wants to switch ownership over, IF we give him a phantom. Now, not only will we not ever give anything to him, but you can bet your winter coat that we would never ask something like that from the members of the PhOG. We do this because we love the phantom, paintball, and the people who play it. That's why the phog is the best forum out there.
So, we basically got our butts in gear trying to get something ready. Then Russel axes all of the moderators and administrators of the EZboard account. (Don't you love it when people come back from the dead and start fiddling with buttons and little turny things) Oh, if you don't know who Ice Weasel is, don't worry, you're not alone.
So, here you have it, the new PhOG forums, not quite done yet, but we're doing what we can to get everything finished.

The link on the www.phogonline.com webpage has been updated, so you can use either that or http://www.bunkerboyz.com/phog/ to spread the word."

Jay

FSU_Paintball
09-28-2005, 04:46 PM
That guy sounds like an asshat. Glad to see it's back and better. Viva la PHOG.

JOESPUD27
09-29-2005, 11:30 AM
Just a Quick Note:
I didn't start this to be a "dirty laundry" thread. I added that 2nd post to geif a brief overview to all you'd ask the obvious question "why did you move?" I apologize if it looks any other way. The PhOG is a great place and I do not wish to reflect poorly on it.

Jay

tyrion2323
09-29-2005, 01:35 PM
Live it up man.
Good luck with the new PHOrum.