PDA

View Full Version : B2K Questions

AGDlover
09-29-2005, 08:29 PM
Alright guys I'm buying a B2k and will be running it for turnys for a little while so my emag will be sitting in the bag if I like my B2K enough so I have some questions about them:

1. Is their a BKO Owners group site that I can go to If I need info?

2. How many shots can I get out of a 68/3k Tank with one?

3. Who makes triggers for them Or can they use other guns triggers?

4. Does Anyone know when JAM is comeing out with their products for the B2k's?

That is all for now, Thanks in advance to all of you who don't spam this for what ever reason,

Andrew

:cheers:

wimag
09-29-2005, 08:38 PM
1. http://www.icd-owners.com/html/

2. 700-800

3. Vaporworks

the referenced site has a ton of info. great place

B2K's are great markers.

Alright guys I'm buying a B2k and will be running it for turnys for a little while so my emag will be sitting in the bag if I like my B2K enough so I have some questions about them:

1. Is their a BKO Owners group site that I can go to If I need info?

2. How many shots can I get out of a 68/3k Tank with one?

3. Who makes triggers for them Or can they use other guns triggers?

4. Does Anyone know when JAM is comeing out with their products for the B2k's?

That is all for now, Thanks in advance to all of you who don't spam this for what ever reason,

Andrew

:cheers:

rkjunior303
09-29-2005, 08:55 PM
Oldsoldier has a BKO dirt cheap.

PDS
Vaporworks Mods
Pandora board.
2liter and a SCM..

It's a real sleeper - and quick, too! I think he wants under $300 for it with an egg!

AGDlover
09-29-2005, 09:26 PM
Ya I got a better deal
B2k PDS
Band new eye job
New eye covers
Sticky 3's
Clamping Feedneck

For 185

Thanks for the Info guys!

Automaggot68
09-29-2005, 09:58 PM
Ya I got a better deal
B2k PDS
Band new eye job
New eye covers
Sticky 3's
Clamping Feedneck

For 185

Thanks for the Info guys!

Uhm....No it's not.

AGDlover
09-30-2005, 03:25 PM
Well for what I'm looking for its a good deal for me and wimag do you have a link for vaporworks?

wimag
09-30-2005, 04:34 PM
Well for what I'm looking for its a good deal for me and wimag do you have a link for vaporworks?

http://www.vaporworks.net/

punkncat
10-01-2005, 09:21 AM
Replace the LPR and HPR on the B2K. It will perform as well as just about anything.
Vapor mod if you actually plan on keeping it. You can bolt on products that will perform as well or better than the vaporized stuff.

AGDlover
10-01-2005, 10:00 AM
Thanks man I was just going to ask about the HPR and LPR my friend who works at a field i play at has one and put a CP reg on it and it ripped so much faster than i've ever seen it go

coofoo777
10-01-2005, 10:41 PM
1. icd-owners.com (like said b4)
icdownersgroup.com(great site and the famous tank master of bushmasters is there)
2. i have a very modded Mi bko with micro rock lpr and aka mitty max. I can get around 1700 shots out of my 72ci 4500psi
3.vaporworks (like said before)
off the break,makes a really nice vert frame that rips
zenitram also makes a 45 and z-grip(kinda like the z-grip for mags)
acid custom ( they are the best, make many styles, will do any color, and will even do some patterns, they are absolutly amazing...)
4. jam released some bolts at a tourny a year or two ago,(as i hav heard at least)i gess the people who got them like them, at icd-owners Jam said they were testing or somthing and would be releasing them somtime but we can only hope...

I highly recomend going to either of those owners groups some of the people there are absolutly amazing with their guns...

deathstalker
10-02-2005, 06:24 AM
I just gave my Bushy its first workout at Sam's yesterday and I was very pleased. I have a Zenitram adaptor and Micro Rock, Shocktech (CP) HPR, and a Vapor feedneck. My "eBay valve" came in the mail Friday, but I didn't have air so I have yet to install it. What I found with the stock HPR is if you screw in the bottom piece of the reg too much (where the fitting goes), you will restrict your flow. The easy fix is to simply loosen up that one piece. Still, I got rid of the thing. :D I was initially concerned about my feedneck because I didn't think it was holding my hopper tightly enough, but I never gave it a second thought during games.

I had to do a little troubleshooting to get my velocity up, but it turns out all I needed to was turn up my LPR. I was then shooting about 275fps and my HPR was set to 300psi. Not sure what the Micro Rock was set at, but I walked on the field for game three with 7 pods, a full HALO, and 4500psi (70/45 tank). I walked off with 7 empty pods, a half-full HALO, and approximately 1500psi. I should be able to fine tune my regs for even better results.

Bushies are a total steal at $200 new w/PDS.

AGDlover
10-02-2005, 10:52 AM
Thanks for the info guys and since I might be running my flatline for a little while till i get another tank so what should be a good output to set my tank at?

coofoo777
10-02-2005, 11:17 AM
450psi output or blue regulator from crossfire(which are the same)

AGDlover
10-02-2005, 11:24 AM
...blue reg? Whoba Gigga what?

rifleman wi
10-02-2005, 12:11 PM
...blue reg? Whoba Gigga what?

blue reg means that its a preset tank with a low pressure output (~450 psi)

AGDlover
10-02-2005, 12:12 PM
ok well i dont exactly have a preset with me so I should just drop my flatline way down?

rifleman wi
10-02-2005, 12:13 PM
you could probly just set it to 450...

AGDlover
10-02-2005, 12:13 PM
ok thanks I was just wondering how far down i had to go

trevorjk
10-02-2005, 12:53 PM
it depends what kind of regulator you have on the gun... some regulators prefer 550-650 psi input for maximum performance. although a 800 or 850 out put tank will work just fine... as will a nice 450 output tank. but any good regulator will drop down the pressure coming in from the tank anyways so it doesnt matter what kind of tank you have

as for triggers and aftermarket mods... check out these sites

Vaporworks (http://www.vaporworks.net/icd.shtml)
Tantrum (http://www.tantrumpaintball.peachhost.com/ct_CGicdbushmaster.htm)
Zenitram (http://templates.earthstores.com/template1/list.asp?id=7A656E697472616D6D6667&cat=382863)
OTB - Vert Frame (http://www.offthebreak.com/)

AGDlover
10-02-2005, 02:21 PM
ok I think I'll be running the stock reg for a while before I pick up eather a CP or AKA reg so 600psi should be fine? or should i shoot lower with the stock reg?

wimag
10-02-2005, 03:40 PM
I just gave my Bushy its first workout at Sam's yesterday and I was very pleased. I have a Zenitram adaptor and Micro Rock, Shocktech (CP) HPR, and a Vapor feedneck. My "eBay valve" came in the mail Friday, but I didn't have air so I have yet to install it. What I found with the stock HPR is if you screw in the bottom piece of the reg too much (where the fitting goes), you will restrict your flow. The easy fix is to simply loosen up that one piece. Still, I got rid of the thing. :D I was initially concerned about my feedneck because I didn't think it was holding my hopper tightly enough, but I never gave it a second thought during games.

I had to do a little troubleshooting to get my velocity up, but it turns out all I needed to was turn up my LPR. I was then shooting about 275fps and my HPR was set to 300psi. Not sure what the Micro Rock was set at, but I walked on the field for game three with 7 pods, a full HALO, and 4500psi (70/45 tank). I walked off with 7 empty pods, a half-full HALO, and approximately 1500psi. I should be able to fine tune my regs for even better results.

Bushies are a total steal at $200 new w/PDS.

your settings seem high. I shoot about 280fps at 210psi.