PDA

View Full Version : 1 electronic problem remianing....

Kevmaster
12-06-2001, 06:32 PM
ok, ive got one problem remaining with my mag. AGD or HaveBlue(yes, i am the same kevmaster from the Tribal forums at PBC/PBD, PBN and cP), this is to you. the top selection button broke off(the white part sticking out of the board) and i was wondering what replacemnt/repair possibilities. for those who have been following my saga, i got the rest working. it was all in the on-off and the sear assy

Have Blue
12-07-2001, 12:31 PM
Ooh, good question - the E-Mag board I have (I don't actually own an E-Mag myself, hope to remedy that someday) had the buttons scavenged off of it. Will see if I can have a look at the E-Mag at the shop tonight and try to find a suitable replacement from Digi-Key or Mouser.

Cha0tic
12-07-2001, 12:38 PM
your best bet is to call AGD, they can most likely help you out.

jeffremiller
12-07-2001, 12:58 PM
I'm still fighting with my buttons as well....

I replaced one of them but the other flew apart in my face during the supertour weekend. I don't really use them much so I haven't considered it urgent.

HaveBlue, if you find a supplier, I'd like a handful as well for my toolbox. BTW, O-rings will go out tommorrow, I just got them rounded up,

J_

Kevmaster
12-07-2001, 08:26 PM
you would be a god if you fixed that blue. i got the rest of the problems fixed and i want it to FINALLY work right. tons of work and the damn microswitch breaks. the one thing i dont know about paintball guns--> ELECTRONICS!

AGD
12-08-2001, 03:44 AM
Digikey has them or we do. Try digikey first.

AGD