PDA

View Full Version : Oh yeah, Its true!

hardr0ck68
09-30-2005, 02:37 AM
Well this happens every so often, the forum gets very clouded with the same old crud. So i wanted to put forth some new technical data. Mags shoot farther than cockers, flatter than dm6's, and are more accurate than shockers (new and old!), all that and 3400 shots off a 48 3000psi system!

That’s right, this is all because mags take advantage of blow forward technology; I mean which way do you want your air to blow? Huh? Backwards, like a cocker? Or spyder? Huh? They also use "seal forward technology" I gotta be careful here, cause SP patented paint guns that seal the breech. But! mags use the same seal forward tech, (and they used it first, but that’s nothing that bothers SP when they file for a patent). On top of all this Mags use a high flow, low profile, cylindrical advances integrated regulator, what’s that all mean? More accuracy of course! So there you have it empirical data that any of the old timers round here will back me up on! I might have missed some stuff; If I did they can fill in the blanks!

Maggot6
09-30-2005, 05:16 AM
And the crown point barrel makes the accuracy the best in the world.With having larger holes, unlike the Boomstike, the air travel is much more concentrated, and has a much better entry into the atmosphere. If you have a mag and want it to be that much better, the Crown Point Barrel is for you! /TK

warbeak2099
09-30-2005, 05:57 AM
Hehe, yeah. Slap a venturi bolt in a mag and you'll really get uber accuracy. Better range too. BTW, none of that was empirical. Look the word up to see what it means.

Maggot6
09-30-2005, 06:26 AM
Empirical

1. Relying on or derived from observation or experiment: empirical results that supported the hypothesis.
2. Verifiable or provable by means of observation or experiment: empirical laws.
2. Guided by practical experience and not theory, especially in medicine.

phantomhitman
09-30-2005, 06:49 AM
you still need a low pressure system.....and at least one solenoid........and a magic box.

Arstron
09-30-2005, 07:59 AM
Besides for all that, how many other guns do you know of that is strong enough to be used as a close hanger for a mazda miata???

phantomhitman
09-30-2005, 08:34 AM
Besides for all that, how many other guns do you know of that is strong enough to be used as a close hanger for a mazda miata???

besides that let me know when that is useful? i would like to see an update shot of that with a ule or tac one body holding up a ford excursion, that way i have a new useless photo to make fun of :D

Muzikman
09-30-2005, 08:45 AM
It's was usefull when people were saying that the carbon fiber that they used in the mag grip was weak and would break. Holding the Miata up with the frame proved that it was infact strong. How many stock carbon fiber frames have you heard of breaking?

Arstron
09-30-2005, 08:49 AM
It's was usefull when people were saying that the carbon fiber that they used in the mag grip was weak and would break. Holding the Miata up with the frame proved that it was infact strong. How many stock carbon fiber frames have you heard of breaking?

Since he beat me to it, all I can add is that its to bad they didnt build a carbon fiber double trigger frame.

11 Bravo
09-30-2005, 08:49 AM

:rofl: :rofl: did that happen? :rofl: :rofl:

Arstron
09-30-2005, 09:01 AM
:rofl: :rofl: did that happen? :rofl: :rofl:

yes it did with this frame!
http://store.airgun.com/images/product/large/lg_435.jpg

Sorry for getting the thread off course.

phantomhitman
09-30-2005, 09:41 AM

So was this actually a challenge to shut up people or just to show off? Was it built to test the frame or body?

hardr0ck68
09-30-2005, 12:04 PM
lol this thread was started "off course," BTW i know what emperical data means. And i would show you all the tests and whatnot conducted to prove this, but theres no way anyone without a degree from MIT would understand anyway :p

Lohman446
09-30-2005, 12:10 PM
lol this thread was started "off course," BTW i know what emperical data means. And i would show you all the tests and whatnot conducted to prove this, but theres no way anyone without a degree from MIT would understand anyway :p

Is your research published in several baking magazines as well?

Archangel Zer0
09-30-2005, 12:57 PM
Is your research published in several baking magazines as well?
No, he just writes informative scientific articles regarding his own products.

Maggot6
09-30-2005, 02:49 PM
Do I have to post this picture every time :rolleyes:
http://img303.imageshack.us/img303/9329/miatamag9fj.th.png (http://img303.imageshack.us/my.php?image=miatamag9fj.png)

SCpoloRicker
09-30-2005, 03:22 PM
I would llke to subscribe to your newsletter.

LONEWOLFOO1
09-30-2005, 04:52 PM
i didn't know that there was a difference in blow forward or blowback i always thought that no matter how the ball comes out the barrel it would go the same distants and have the same accuracy. its funny i was looking t a apg ad saying that there autocockers shoot more better than any other marker. i thought that the paintball itself was the limitimg factor in accuracy not the gun.

hardr0ck68
09-30-2005, 11:57 PM
well actually my test results are right now being reviewed by NASA, for use in the next mars mission. I cant tell you why yet, but that will be exciting when it all goes down!

or i could tell you the truth, a paintgun is a paintgun is a paintgun; for the most part. The only real factors in moderm paintguns is how cool they are; they are all faster than our lil fingers; and at 300 fps they all shoot THE SAME (so long as they are shot to shot consistantly 300fps). But i was doin some reading about the same old crap that has been shoveled down for years "gun A shoots farther, gun B is more accurate, shockers are cool" well the truth is those are all lies, and unfounded.

I just figured for once a Mag could be the gun that is hyped up with lies....