PDA

View Full Version : The starting of a Paintball company!

Magman99
09-30-2005, 08:53 PM
THE START OF A PAINTBALL COMPANY!!!! Hey some friends and I are starting a small internet buisness, mostly selling custom jerseys, shirts, barrel condoms, and hats..and i have some questions?

1. Where would I be able 2 purchase blank barrel condoms and hats?

2. Has anyone from this site attempted this before?How'd it turn out, and what should look out for?

3. THE MOST IMPORTANT! Does anyone have a good suggestions for a catchy company name? Were fresh out of Ideas so please help!

Chronobreak
09-30-2005, 09:47 PM
4. why would anyone buy your gear?

:ninja: ... :rofl:

just joking man...good luck

wanna-b-ballin'
09-30-2005, 10:05 PM
why can't you make the barrel condoms? a fabrics store would carry everything you need.

as for hats, i have no idea.

Magman99
09-30-2005, 10:15 PM
4. why would anyone buy your gear?

:ninja: ... :rofl:

just joking man...good luck

well 4 starters we wanna give out some stuff 2 some local teams that are pretty good, for publicity, we might have a possible contract with a local field owner, and we wanna sell stuff cheaper than big coarparate companies ( Iv'e seen barrel condoms at 7$!) were plannin on selling to make a 2-3 dollar profit so we can eventually by some new gear....NAMES PLEASE!

Will Wood
09-30-2005, 10:21 PM
Not a personal attack, rather a honest opinion and suggest:
If you are serious about starting a paintball business, whenever you present something in typed letter, be it a post on a forum or a printed letter, use proper grammer, spelling, punctuation, etc..

I honestly would not buy your products as of right now. I'd wait untill I heard positive feedback. The way you present yourself reflects upon who customers view you.
Not saying everyone is like this, but you ARE loosing some business from SOME people. And that is not good if you are in a business.

Other than that, yes, I suggest making your own barrel condoms it would probably be much more cost effecient in the long run. Test several designs first and make sure they are durrable. Don't try to cheap on on them. They are for protection, they need to last.

And hats are pretty easy to find. Just look up some wholesaler online for blank colors.

And for a name.. Hmm how about .. "Ball Busting Gear" :rofl: :rofl:

Magman99
09-30-2005, 10:34 PM
And for a name.. Hmm how about .. "Ball Busting Gear" :rofl: :rofl:

Awesome name Dude! I get your point and I'll try to be a better "Speller". What material would you suggest for a barrel bag?

I came up with another idea....Head Bands Similar to the "Evil Tournekit" and Empire head bands, please send input and if possible any more Ideas....we wanna focus more on apparel and accesories, due to that fact we have lack of heavy machinery...

Names Please!

Thanx!

Will Wood
09-30-2005, 10:38 PM
I don't know what type of material you should use.. I'm thinking any type of tough frabric would work. Try going to your local fabric store. Jo-Ann is one around here, not sure if it is a local thing.

Looking back at my post, what a horrible post to try to say be a better writter I had errors glarore. Oh well :p :p Forums make my writting skill go down the crapper :)

ojhspyro89
09-30-2005, 10:39 PM
Ive started a small paintball related business. I drill and do the works to put PDS on ICD markers. So far ive been pretty successful. Ive had a steady business from the first day i started.

One thing i suggest is an introductory price. That gets people to buy your product since it is SO cheap and which you get feedback. Once you have the good feedback, you can raise your prices. I gave an into price of 80 shipped to my first 5 customers. That got me 5 customers rather quickly. Once i got thier gun done, I got good feedback for what i did.

Also, advertise with the best materials. Make a video of how your condoms stand up. I actually recently bought a condom off a guy from pbn, i shot in it like 2 times and now its ripped.... I was dissapointed and sent him a PM here on AO where he was selling them also but never got a reply. As far as im concerned if i could find his feedback thread id leave my experience with his product.

Another thing you should look into is making your product better and different than someone elses. Make sure your product is catchy, and custom. Most paintball players these days are looking for something very custom or catchy. Also, make sure its high quality, no matter how cheap or easy it is to make.

Also, if you make private named barrel condoms, contact me ill take one :rofl:

Magman99
09-30-2005, 10:45 PM
Ive started a small paintball related business. I drill and do the works to put PDS on ICD markers. So far ive been pretty successful. Ive had a steady business from the first day i started.

One thing i suggest is an introductory price. That gets people to buy your product since it is SO cheap and which you get feedback. Once you have the good feedback, you can raise your prices. I gave an into price of 80 shipped to my first 5 customers. That got me 5 customers rather quickly. Once i got thier gun done, I got good feedback for what i did.

Also, advertise with the best materials. Make a video of how your condoms stand up. I actually recently bought a condom off a guy from pbn, i shot in it like 2 times and now its ripped.... I was dissapointed and sent him a PM here on AO where he was selling them also but never got a reply. As far as im concerned if i could find his feedback thread id leave my experience with his product.

Another thing you should look into is making your product better and different than someone elses. Make sure your product is catchy, and custom. Most paintball players these days are looking for something very custom or catchy. Also, make sure its high quality, no matter how cheap or easy it is to make.

Also, if you make private named barrel condoms, contact me ill take one :rofl:

If I can get this project off the ground you and willy are gonna get one, you 2 are a big help.

ILL PM u both

How about an elastic chord on the top of the condom to hold a barrel swab?

Magman99
09-30-2005, 10:58 PM
Sorry for the double post but, I talked to some friends and I forgot to mention we also want to film some local tournaments and scenario games with a few cameras, and sell DVD's!

Kevmaster
09-30-2005, 11:09 PM
Any thoughts on Business Lis...Incorporation Fees...Insurance (you are selling barrel condoms...what happens when one breaks and hurts someone...they sue you!)...

Are any one of you 18?

Magman99
09-30-2005, 11:17 PM
wow never thought of that...........couldnt we just have people sign something such as a waiver and put up a warning on the products?

Magman99
09-30-2005, 11:34 PM
Any suggestions for

SWEET jerseys that will make you want to get up and :dance:

Barrel condom colors?

COMPANY NAMES!!!

magman.......

Skoad
10-01-2005, 01:17 AM
so basically the seriousness of this business is the paintball version of the lemonade stand.

Duelist
10-01-2005, 05:31 AM
LMAO, that was funny Skoad!

Magman99
10-01-2005, 02:00 PM
so basically the seriousness of this business is the paintball version of the lemonade stand.

Nooooooooooooooooo............................lets try to help next time.........

Magman99
10-01-2005, 02:05 PM

Hey Also keep in mind im not trying to start the next WDP or Smart Parts, I plan on keeping this small...VERY Small...But im open to any suggestions.

Duelist
10-01-2005, 05:56 PM
You seem to have a sense of humor and the right attitude. I wish you the best of luck.

Magman99
10-01-2005, 08:47 PM
You seem to have a sense of humor and the right attitude. I wish you the best of luck.

Thanks!

I have a contract now with my field owner,(PAINTBALL DAVES, MILWAUKEE WI,)<-----(I have to advertise in exchange for the deal sorry) and im selling barrel bags with zippers to hold field ID's (so you cant lose it or drop it somewhere) which we want to sell for 4 dollars. Were making them out of canvas and bungie chords similar to what you would find on regular ones.

Magman99
10-01-2005, 10:25 PM
srry for the 2x post but I have a question...

1. Would it be possible for a small tournemant series (unlike NPPL or PSP) (ACTS, XSPL, something like that) to buy custom barrel bags in bulk if they liked them? I was wondering this since my local field is a part of a midwestern tournament series...

2. Any stock/modified pump/pump players out there? If so me+friends wanna focus on developing new gear/accesories for stock/pump

3. Names for company so far were working with ball buster paintball co.

Magman99
10-02-2005, 12:18 AM
We have decided to use Ball Busting Paintballs co. PROPS! to Will Wood! ( well actually it will be official when we start making stuff!)

But, We need catchy slogans! Im getting custom shirts and hoodies made, but nothing funny/interesting to write on them. If you have any ideas please let me know on here or PM me!

I wanna try to keep this thread going for a week maybe 2 ATLEAST untill i can get stuff ready to go...the I'll start PM in ppl....

sicone
10-02-2005, 05:18 AM
make a black jersey that say in sewn on raggedy looking letters "i need a sponsor!" or the same style that says "poor AO" id buy one , and make sure you make them in like 4xl too. i'm 6'4" do you know how hard it is for me to find a jersey!!!!

SnatchForFree
10-02-2005, 11:32 AM
If your still taking company names heres one. Dark By Design :headbang:

Magman99
10-02-2005, 11:59 AM
make a black jersey that say in sewn on raggedy looking letters "i need a sponsor!" or the same style that says "poor AO" id buy one , and make sure you make them in like 4xl too. i'm 6'4" do you know how hard it is for me to find a jersey!!!!

Hey man thats AWESOME :cheers: I'm in the same boat as you are, I'm 6'2 and kinda thin so its hard to find a proper fitting jersey :mad:

Magman99
10-02-2005, 12:00 PM
If your still taking company names heres one. Dark By Design :headbang:

Yea thats cool i'll definitley consider it...

Magman99
10-02-2005, 09:05 PM
Hey I'm focusing on stock products and tournament gear so if you want, please list tyour ideas here....http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=184452

stop whining buy a mag
10-02-2005, 09:39 PM
2 words for you guys: (You're all expecting to hear good luck or something cliche) SLOW DOWN.

You're jumping into this way too fast. Do local preorders for stuff and find out what is popular. Use your sponsored field to help get the word out.

(Eh me no likes paintball Dave's.)

Have fun.

Magman99
10-02-2005, 11:35 PM
2 words for you guys: (You're all expecting to hear good luck or something cliche) SLOW DOWN.

You're jumping into this way too fast. Do local preorders for stuff and find out what is popular. Use your sponsored field to help get the word out.

(Eh me no likes paintball Dave's.)

Have fun.

yea thats what im tryin to do...and why don't you like dave(s)?

p8ntballsteve
10-03-2005, 10:33 AM
I'm actually surprised that I haven't seen and barrel condoms with pics of naked girls yet. I'm sure those would sell out fast. look at how well the barrel condoms with girls in bikini's sell. now think of all the kids who would buy the naked one's and go home at night and play with them. :spit_take

As far as tournement series, I've never seen a local one hand out barrel bags to anyone. they sell them in the proshops, but as far as offer them, nah, never seen it before.

Will Wood
10-03-2005, 10:37 AM
Smart Parts UK sold topless smartpart girl barrel condoms...
I think they did sell out fast, if I remember correctly :)

sicone
10-04-2005, 01:12 PM
SP a sad @$$ company who will do anything to make cash not caring about any reprocussions. That being said none of the ideas -the nude barrel condoms are a big project to take on jerseys are easy to make. Just think very simple to start and depending on the profit you make start a small store or an online store

Baby Huey
10-04-2005, 01:21 PM
WOW! A thread lasted almost 5 days w/out bashing SP.

digitard
10-04-2005, 05:35 PM
You may wanna talk to the guys over at www.sundaypaintball.com. He did the same thing. He started with just a few tiny shirts and has made hats, sweatshirts, tons of shirts, etc, and is making a profit which is good. He can probably give you alot of info on what to do.

Kevmaster
10-04-2005, 08:41 PM
SP a sad @$$ company who will do anything to make cash not caring about any reprocussions.

I see nothing wrong with selling a product with the intention to make a lot of money so long as the product is safe and is what you advertise. And I would certainly hope that a company vigorously protects and trys to expand its market influence through any legal means possible

Lohman446
10-04-2005, 08:51 PM
I see nothing wrong with selling a product with the intention to make a lot of money so long as the product is safe and is what you advertise. And I would certainly hope that a company vigorously protects and trys to expand its market influence through any legal means possible

You capitalist jerk... we are all supposed to work together to make what is needed for the state, and the state will reward us. Only through man working together in a social committment to one another without the draw of money can we truly be great. (j/king)

Kevmaster
10-04-2005, 10:02 PM
You capitalist jerk... we are all supposed to work together to make what is needed for the state, and the state will reward us. Only through man working together in a social committment to one another without the draw of money can we truly be great. (j/king)

shieza...what was i tihnking...all hail marx!

on a related note...
good luck with what you're getting into...for everyone 1 succeses there are 100 failures...

Glickman
10-04-2005, 11:17 PM
SP a sad @$$ company who will do anything to make cash not caring about any reprocussions. That being said none of the ideas -the nude barrel condoms are a big project to take on jerseys are easy to make. Just think very simple to start and depending on the profit you make start a small store or an online store

god forbid if someone knocks out another company in our marxist economy!

who here hates trump with the same passion? hmm, well, compared to trump, smart parts are just a little kid asking to borrow a lollipop.

but thats another story.

heres a suggestion, what about small runs for teams? considering how many kids want to start off teams, it would be a hot hit, expecially if they are small, cheap runs. Also, think of how many times they would change teams, make new names, ect.

it might be a reliable consumer base based on the parent's checkbook, that SO MANY people seem to think runs as wide as the nile

Magman99
10-05-2005, 05:55 PM
heres a suggestion, what about small runs for teams? considering how many kids want to start off teams, it would be a hot hit, expecially if they are small, cheap runs. Also, think of how many times they would change teams, make new names, ect.

it might be a reliable consumer base based on the parent's checkbook, that SO MANY people seem to think runs as wide as the nile

This exactly was i was thinkin glick! Unfortunatly, I'm not some guy that can go and blow 1k on a marker. So thats where I come in, i REALLY couldn't care whether or not i make a boat load of money, as long as my customers are happy, so, im gonna be selling cheap, so more newbies wont think that you have to drop 500 dollars to have fun. :clap: :rofl: :dance:

sicone
10-09-2005, 07:34 PM
btw i was refering to the sp lawsuit [thats like harley davidson trying to patent there sound it makes no sense!!!] SP IS THE REASON THAT AGD DOSNT MAKE EMAGS ANY MORE REMEMBER!!! im not a marxist, i just have bussiness morals and a love of true economic competition [i help run a small store for an older woman gods sake].

when you make your first jerseys let me know i got a bud who runs a pro shop who might want to put in a small order with ya for are friends

Lohman446
10-09-2005, 07:38 PM
btw i was refering to the sp lawsuit [thats like harley davidson trying to patent there sound it makes no sense!!!] SP IS THE REASON THAT AGD DOSNT MAKE EMAGS ANY MORE REMEMBER!!! im not a marxist, i just have bussiness morals and a love of true economic competition [i help run a small store for an older woman gods sake].

when you make your first jerseys let me know i got a bud who runs a pro shop who might want to put in a small order with ya for are friends

:rolleyes: SP is THE reason? You base that on what pray tell? I base the idea that there is more to it than SP based on what TK has stated publically on this board. I'm curious as to what information you are basing your statement on.

Glickman
10-09-2005, 07:56 PM
:rolleyes: SP is THE reason? You base that on what pray tell? I base the idea that there is more to it than SP based on what TK has stated publically on this board. I'm curious as to what information you are basing your statement on.

yep lets play game called blame all the problems on sp.. oh, wait... that game hasnt been cool for months now! it must be back in style!

you help run a store? oh, you run it for gods sake?

congratulations, just dont try out that ceo or any co positions for that matter.

Baby Huey
10-09-2005, 09:01 PM

If you loved economic competition then you would not be angry when one company runs another one out of business. That is the very definition of business competition. And there are no "bussiness" morals, only business ethics and law. That is what the courts decide. We get our morals from the Word of God. And God commands us to obey our government as long as the government does not order us to disobey God. As Peter said "we are to obey God rather than men", when they were questioned about what they were teaching. And all guns have their place, I run my shockers at team practice and at tournys and my RPG Paradigm at scenerios. You all have a great night and God Bless.

edit: oh, if you were running a store for Gods sake then you would be doing it to reach lost people so that the kingdom of God may grow. And if that is what you are doing that is great man keep up the good work :D

MrSnugglebumz
10-10-2005, 12:19 PM
I think what would be the pimpest thing for a barrel condom... is to have people sign up for a monthly subscription. Every month you send them a new barrel condom with a new calendar girl on it. Maybe even a poster of the girl too. :wow: Doesn't have to be a nude pic... guess it could be an option though :dance:

Btw... used to live up in Racine, WI. Paintball Daves blows :cuss:

Lohman446
10-10-2005, 12:21 PM
If you loved economic competition then you would not be angry when one company runs another one out of business. That is the very definition of business competition. And there are no "bussiness" morals, only business ethics and law. That is what the courts decide. We get our morals from the Word of God. And God commands us to obey our government as long as the government does not order us to disobey God. As Peter said "we are to obey God rather than men", when they were questioned about what they were teaching. And all guns have their place, I run my shockers at team practice and at tournys and my RPG Paradigm at scenerios. You all have a great night and God Bless.

edit: oh, if you were running a store for Gods sake then you would be doing it to reach lost people so that the kingdom of God may grow. And if that is what you are doing that is great man keep up the good work :D

The rules prohibit me from telling you why you are wrong...

Baby Huey
10-10-2005, 01:23 PM
The rules prohibit me from telling you why you are wrong...

About business or God? PM me.

sicone
10-10-2005, 02:40 PM
You guys should really take a bussiness ethics course its offered by most colleges. Its rather interesting

Lohman446
10-10-2005, 02:48 PM
You guys should really take a bussiness ethics course its offered by most colleges. Its rather interesting

I have... and I have and do participate materially in the running of a business, technically multiples. The thing is, even college classes teach you to not make up wild accusations against companies just because they are successful, especially when the heads of there competitions have publically stated that there actions were not the only cause of a discontinuation of a line. You can have a theory, but it helps when you back it up with accurate information, you, in blaming SP for the demise of the E-mag, fail to do that, and fail to consider TKs statement that SP was not "THE REASON THAT AGD DOSNT MAKE EMAGS ANY MORE REMEMBER!".

I'm sure your college also offers courses on base logic - you might look into those :D

Magman99
01-31-2006, 07:20 PM
shieza...what was i tihnking...all hail marx!

AMEN BROTHA!

SpitFire1299
01-31-2006, 07:22 PM
Spitfire paintball gear!! lol

Magman99
01-31-2006, 07:27 PM
Anyway, Im back after a few months of no computer...(long story) Im also a member on stock class paintball.com and Ive decided to get pretty serious about this, with some help from them. I can make shirts for about 3-7 dollars each custom 1;s for individuals more. All I really need is customers and a little start up money, which I'll probably get soon, another freind of mine is currently working on a website as soon as we figure out prices, income,expenses etc.

Were Planning on having a monthly contest to see which poster in SCP and AO can come up with the best slogan for a shirt. The Winner will get a free one...fairly simple...

keep me posted on Ideas, slogans etc.

~ MAGMAN

MarkM
01-31-2006, 07:31 PM
Smart Parts UK sold topless smartpart girl barrel condoms...
I think they did sell out fast, if I remember correctly :)

They weren't topless ;)

Click here (http://www.eclipsewatches.com/12264/cougars/web images/Picture 001.jpg)

NewbieMagMan10988
01-31-2006, 08:50 PM
"2. Any stock/modified pump/pump players out there? If so me+friends wanna focus on developing new gear/accesories for stock/pump"

OMG yes!!!
I play stock and pump class all the time now, and would love to get a coustom jersey and barrel cover for my Palmer PGP. Best of luck, and PM me if you do start making pump stuff.

mike

manike
01-31-2006, 09:11 PM
wow never thought of that...........couldnt we just have people sign something such as a waiver and put up a warning on the products?

No.

If you are doing anything safety related make sure it works and you have insurance.

The last blinding in paintball... was actually through a barrel condom that failed. :wow:

psychowarden
01-31-2006, 09:40 PM
Well, if you get these products up and get a few vids of them standing up to the stress of a few shots, I dont see why they wont be OK sellers. Talk to a few local paintball fields and see if they would be willing to invest.

Investments are what get small PB companies off the ground. I ran a very small airsmithing service out of my Garage for a while (maybe 2-3 guns a month) and I figured out that I was starting to get a bit more business, so I talked to a few businesses and they have helped me advertise a bit. I now get around 15 guns a month.

I will see if I will be able to buy one, I will do a few tests, maybe some extra vids, and show people that you didnt just make a single good one to test with. And good customer feedback is always a must.

As for names, I like the "Ball Busting Gear" or "Ball Busting Ballin' "

Magman99
01-31-2006, 09:59 PM
As for names, I like the "Ball Busting Gear" or "Ball Busting Ballin' "

So far Ive been operating under ball buster paintballs :)

Magman99
01-31-2006, 10:09 PM
"2. Any stock/modified pump/pump players out there? If so me+friends wanna focus on developing new gear/accesories for stock/pump"

OMG yes!!!
I play stock and pump class all the time now, and would love to get a coustom jersey and barrel cover for my Palmer PGP. Best of luck, and PM me if you do start making pump stuff.

mike

YEAH STOCKERS UNITE! anyway, I'm gonna start off with shirts that say either "Ball Buster Paintballs" or a Catchy Slogan. "Special" 1's will have little bandalier style loops on the sleeves. If I can find some good quality meshy material, I'll make the "stocker" and regular jersey. Stockers will have a secret compartment for 10 rnd used caps and loops for 10 round tubes and 12 grams. Regular will feature a little more padding, a battle swab loop (maybe for stockers depending on the cost of each 1) and a little slide for game clocks, radios, etc.

I'll let ya know.Any help finding mesh would be much appreciated! :)

~MAGMAN

bentothejam1n
01-31-2006, 10:19 PM
Stockers will have a secret compartment for 10 rnd used caps and loops for 10 round tubes and 12 grams
Please do. But you have to make the pocket convenient or else i would jsut us my pocket. My advice would be kind of a cargo pocket. Make it big enough so you hand wont get caught in there if you are wearing gloves

Magman99
01-31-2006, 10:26 PM
Please do. But you have to make the pocket convenient or else i would jsut us my pocket. My advice would be kind of a cargo pocket. Make it big enough so you hand wont get caught in there if you are wearing gloves

Yeah man I know the feeling...I was thinking either the front pouch-like-thing (would that look wierd??) or maybe off to the side. Do you want custom names on the back or would that make it 2 expensive? Remember I can always do custom team names or colors. :cheers:

Magman99
01-31-2006, 11:33 PM
Alright I did a few tests... I can do an all green (or black or white) shirt long or short sleeve thats says "Ball buster Paintballs" on the front, with a paintball splat below it, on the back there it says (name) then "I NEED A SPONSOR!" then underneath (WEBSITE)( not determined name) for somewhere between 15-20$

Let me know my supplier says BUY IN BULK so I keep postin ideas...

~MAGMAN :bounce:

psychowarden
01-31-2006, 11:45 PM
Love the stock class idea. Too bad I just bought a new Suspender style harness.

master_alexander
01-31-2006, 11:48 PM
for teams with a logo you could do custom stuff like barrel condoms or hats

i was thinking of making some hats for the band of guys i play with... we kinda call ourselvs a team but havent played in annything yet.

Magman99
01-31-2006, 11:50 PM
for teams with a logo you could do custom stuff like barrel condoms or hats

i was thinking of making some hats for the band of guys i play with... we kinda call ourselvs a team but havent played in annything yet.

Let me know if you need anything. I would be glad to hook you guys up! :cheers:

shartley
02-01-2006, 07:14 AM
I will also warn that there is a difference between a few enthusiastic posts on an internet forum and having a viable customer base. I have seen many startups soon find out that their products sold well for a short amount of time, to those who they first approached, but then their customer base fall flat. Also, small companies have it harder when profits are concerned. It is hard to make products in limited numbers and still have prices that compete with mass produced products.

Good luck with the endeavor. But keep in mind that most businesses fail, and they seem to have higher rates of failure in paintball. Don’t invest anything you can’t afford to lose.

Magman99
02-01-2006, 08:29 AM
Yeah my dads companies advertising firm is giving me a deal on shirts at a suprosing discount, So cost will be fairly low. :)

NewbieMagMan10988
02-01-2006, 12:38 PM
My best friends dad owns a Upholstery shop, so i bet he could get you the fabric/mesh you need. I have no idea abuot cost. Shoot me a PM if you are interested.

Or send a PM to Paintman1234 his dad owns the shop.

Mike

Magman99
02-01-2006, 10:36 PM
I seem to be having trouble finding a links to make sample jerseys... :cry: most places are "only baseball, hockey, lacrosse, etc." The one site I did find that makes Paintball jerseys charges a whopping 70$!$! each, with a minimum order of 10...yeah right...If anyone could send a link or help let me know so far the shirts are goin well...

AND THE SLOGAN CONTEST IF officially ON

just remember...keep it clean...

shartley
02-02-2006, 07:03 AM
I seem to be having trouble finding a links to make sample jerseys... :cry: most places are "only baseball, hockey, lacrosse, etc." The one site I did find that makes Paintball jerseys charges a whopping 70$!$! each, with a minimum order of 10...yeah right...If anyone could send a link or help let me know so far the shirts are goin well...

AND THE SLOGAN CONTEST IF officially ON

just remember...keep it clean...
Just to let you know, there are two major companies that make Paintball jerseys, Animal and CSG. Both charge about the same for them. But I will add that if you make them in BULK the prices are not $70 each. How do I know? I made them for a couple years. Granted I didn’t make much off of each jersey sale, but you don’t have to pay the listed price seen if doing bulk orders. Most places have a sliding scale which determines price depending on the total amount ordered.

Teamslayer76
02-02-2006, 03:52 PM
Yeah look around lots of places have blank hats/shirts. As for condoms I have no idea.
And for a company name how about these.

Prodigy Paintball
Your Intials Paintball
Percision Paintball
Insight Paintball
Zebra Gear

I've got lots of ideas.

BTW GOOD LUCK! :)

Magman99
02-02-2006, 09:48 PM
My best friends dad owns a Upholstery shop, so i bet he could get you the fabric/mesh you need. I have no idea abuot cost. Shoot me a PM if you are interested.

Or send a PM to Paintman1234 his dad owns the shop.

Mike

Yeah I'm interested! Unfortuneatley all suggested jersey sites have beeen to expensive to sell retail and make a profit so i guess Ill have to make em myself :cry:

dont worry be happy :dance: