PDA

View Full Version : Mag Tech Question

omni
12-06-2001, 07:29 PM
I just got my Mag, WOO!

One thing thats a tad weird on it tho is the valve area, I can push it snug up against the body fine, but when I put the screw in (the one that goes thru the back of the trigger frame), it will only go in if I let the valve body out a bit about .2CM, ok I know its not much, but its still not lining up like it should. (So its not fitting right up snug with the body, you can see a gap)

http://models.firearmsmod.com/images/omni/screw.jpg

Right where the arrow points is where it is, and the lettering on the Reg doesn't match right up, this might be is, like the A.I.R part, the A is not lined up right, but I don't havea clue how to move the two parts.

Now that I got my Mag, I know about all those parts you guys are talking about, like those nubbins, had no IDea waht they were, before I saw the nubbins in my barrels, I got wire ones, how do I try those rubber ones out?

omni
12-06-2001, 07:30 PM
Oh, and, that isn't My mag, my gap is much larger than that, I just needed a ref. picture.

virus
12-06-2001, 07:54 PM
that gap is fine... just about all of the have it

the 2 parts of the valve not lining up is normal also... if you have ever taken you valve out of the marker you should see on the back half a small stud that fits into a groove on the body rail... that will mage sure it never undoes itself, along with put the valve in correct alignment with the rest of the marker

now as for the the nubbins.... hmm... rubber nubbins... never seen of heard of these myself... they bight be the new plastic ones, if they are keep using those.... if you really want to change them its real easy.....

0. make mental note of how much vurrent nubbin shows on the inside of barrel..... ok no begin

1. (of course) take barral out of mag
2. remove barrel orings (also a good time to inspect these and replace if ness.)
3. pop out the old nubbin(s)
4. put in the new ones and replace orings.....
5. if wire nubbin is used, look down back end of barrel or through the hole the balls drop through and check how much of the nubbin sticks through into the barrel..... adjust if needed... it should only stick out a small amount, always best , if possible to actually chk using some pballs....