PDA

View Full Version : Screw in Bottle regulator (adjustable)?

11 Bravo
10-03-2005, 12:24 AM
Is there such thing as an adjustable screw in bottle regulator? If so where could I find one.
I want an adjustable reg but I dont want to have one mounted to my gun.

Evil1
10-03-2005, 12:32 AM
Nitro duck makes one called the x stream. Its a screw in adjustable. I think java made one too. Some people say the x stream sucks, but I've owned one for a few years now without a problem. Two guys I know have the xstreams too with no problems.

Kevmaster
10-03-2005, 12:34 AM
you can also buy an inline reg that will allow you to turn DOWN the pressure coming out of the tank, but will not allow you to turn it up past the pre-set value of the tank.

I would recommend, though, that you buckle down and spend the money to get a good adjustable system. I wont bash any of the low end systems, but you do get what you pay for

MonsterMag
10-03-2005, 05:59 AM
05 Maxflow , Armageddon ,Dynaflow and flatline
Those are your good adj tanks

Thanks Magot Fogot that one :)

Maggot6
10-03-2005, 06:00 AM
Dynaflow as well, In my opinion/..

And to quote from zak's site...

Produced 7/4/04 This video shows Centerflag's Dynaflow reg system and how it kept up with the 31bps shooting on the Viking. Any tank that can sustain 31bps is a keeper.

p8ntballsteve
10-03-2005, 10:24 AM
The new Guerrilla Air regs are adjustable with new springs. The assault version says you can do it under full bottle pressure whith an allen key. I haven't changed the spring under full pressure, but I have with about 1000psi left in it, it's pretty easy to do. I think that's probably you're best bet if you're looking for a tank that will allow high and low pressure from the same bottle.

lather
10-05-2005, 02:40 AM
05 Maxflow , Armageddon ,Dynaflow and flatline
Those are your good adj tanks

Thanks Magot Fogot that one :)

I think the orginal poster was asking about screw-in CO2 threaded adjustable tanks. Correct me if im wrong but I dont think that any of those can just be mounted on a standard ASA or unimount, duckbill etc.

If you want a fully adjustable 200-900 psi tank thats screw in, CO2 threaded -- without having to switch out springs then the only one I know of is the Nitro duck Xstream.

Xstreams are really convienent and work really well if you have a number of guns. I just unscrew the tank off my mag and adjust the pressure from 700 psi down to 400 psi and run the same tank on my speed.

DaveSM
10-05-2005, 11:53 AM
There is also the centerflag 4CE reg that is semi-austable.

GT
10-05-2005, 01:23 PM
I have a New female palmer stab for sale in the classifieds. It mounts just like a regular asa and you screw your bottle right in. Completely adjustible