PDA

View Full Version : Benchmark tigger ?

Migz
10-03-2005, 11:54 AM
Will a Benchmark frame take any of the aftermarket triggers currently available.

Will Wood
10-03-2005, 11:59 AM
Don't think so.

I would suggest ditching the whole frame and getting something better. That is a horrible frame. I've used dozens of frames, and any one of them is better than the benchy, even single triggers.

Chronobreak
10-03-2005, 12:25 PM
benchys are sloppy, but some people like the slop

i liked it, or atleast diddnt mind it.

theyr are no aftermerket triggers for benchys that ima ware of, If you want aftermarket triggers your gonna want soemthing with agd trigger specs, intelli,rogue,y-frame, etc

Asym
10-03-2005, 01:43 PM
Benchmark frames were designed to slide the trigger rod in a groove built into the back of trigger. This made the pull much smoother but much longer. Its a comfortable feeling frame, but that extra long pull makes it soo much easier to short stroke. Yes its got slop but not much more than an inteliframe.

Will Wood
10-03-2005, 04:05 PM
Not much more than an intelliframe? Are you kidding me? It has a TON more.
Maybe you and I used different quality bench and intellis...

Migz
10-03-2005, 05:47 PM
When you say slop are talking back-fourth movement, side to side. I'm sure there has to be a way to fix it.

GT
10-05-2005, 10:19 AM
When you say slop are talking back-fourth movement, side to side. I'm sure there has to be a way to fix it.

benchy's are my favorite triggers, I have owned a ton of them. There is some side to side movement but that can be fixed with a few shims. it is indeed a long put that you cant do anyhting about.

peewee
10-05-2005, 11:12 AM
I also like the benchy's slop. But i did put a few shims in my last one just to try it. :D

chairman_mao
10-05-2005, 02:00 PM
I will third the bechy love. I've had it for many years and nothing really compares to it in my eyes. I abhor inteliframes, they don't feel right and I can never find a rythm on them. I'll keep by bency and be a very happy man

RRfireblade
10-06-2005, 04:54 PM
I have blade triggers for the older benchmark frames that also eliminate a large amount of the 'slop'.