PDA

View Full Version : How walkable?

evillepaintball
10-03-2005, 09:52 PM
I will be trading my a-5 for a minimag soon, and just wanted to know how walkable, or how hard the trigger pull on a minimag with y-frame would be, is it a lot less thatn that of an a-5 or comparable?

punkncat
10-03-2005, 09:56 PM
Borrow anyones mag with a classic valve and see for yourself....

I wouldn't go so far as to call any classic valved mag walkable.

evillepaintball
10-03-2005, 10:12 PM
i dont know anyone who has one, i guess i can go to a local shop and ask to tryout one of theirs.

Chronobreak
10-03-2005, 10:54 PM
not walkable, but fannable...

faster than the tippy, but kinda the same.. :cool:

but crisp,short, fast return

hard to explain since its soo unique...gonna have to wait, but compared to the a-5 im sure youl love it ;)

wanna-b-ballin'
10-03-2005, 11:53 PM
with an intelliframe and classic valve, i usually got 6 bps just pulling. but pulling the trigger by alternating fingers, like walking, i was getting about the same bps. but its nowhere near like walking electro where you just tap the trigger.

sol tank
10-04-2005, 02:33 PM
if you get a xvalve and drop a ULT in it you can get amazing outcomes. I can walk mine ithout having it go into bounce or run away mode. Thank you magsmith<3

VTpaintballer
10-04-2005, 06:39 PM
I will be trading my a-5 for a minimag soon, and just wanted to know how walkable, or how hard the trigger pull on a minimag with y-frame would be, is it a lot less thatn that of an a-5 or comparable?

you can get the trigger pull extremely low on an a5 just need an e-grip with a jcs trigger

behemoth
10-04-2005, 06:57 PM
If its the classic mini-vavle, its gonna be like a 5lb pull, but short, and crisp.

If its an RT Vavle, it will be lighter, and reactive.

mag88888
10-04-2005, 07:53 PM
john, give him a link to the JCS stuff. i dont know the site but with the JCS adjustable trigger and frame with e-grip you can lower your pull to grams and be only millimeters long. extremely easy to walk. once you get a mag and then you want to walk it your gonna have to spend $200+ in upgrades to be able to walk your mag.

VTpaintballer
10-04-2005, 09:00 PM
john, give him a link to the JCS stuff. i dont know the site but with the JCS adjustable trigger and frame with e-grip you can lower your pull to grams and be only millimeters long. extremely easy to walk. once you get a mag and then you want to walk it your gonna have to spend $200+ in upgrades to be able to walk your mag.

well i would give himt he link but did he say he had an e-grip?

zorrotmm
10-05-2005, 03:00 PM
If you want the easiest trigger to walk, get THIS (http://www.bp-usa.com/a_5.htm) like the other guys said and slap it into your egrip.

If you want a walkable mag, you'll need an emag or a ULE custom with Xvalve, ULT and some frustration trying to learn about it and adjust things in the beginning.