PDA

View Full Version : predator board ?

buldog
10-04-2005, 10:28 PM
is tag sportz making predator boards now or are they still only preorder?

latches109
10-05-2005, 12:17 AM
preorder still Last heard was: "yup...that is dead on the money
Our deisgner is in the process of moving to California so "again" things are a bit off due to that. Last email I got form him was a quick note saying he was passing through texas.

I know it is taking a bit long but this kinda stuff I really cannot help. You guys wanted more features and performance. We found ways of doing both and now we wait. I do realize that at least 53 people want this board (based on preorders) so if you guys need your $$$$ back until they arrive then that is fine. My main concern was making sure that there was a market before we put the time onto it and everyone has proven that.

and for the other questions I get constantly.....no we are doing 120 boards and that is it. No wholesale and I alreayd have all of my beta testers picked out.

As I stated a few times on the phone if I cannot get our cali guys to get it finished up soon then I will turn the project over to our local engineer. I promised this project to the cali guy because of an odd attachment to the project but Im getting kinda tired of waiting myself. I have a use for those other 60 boards and time is getting near when they need to be ready to ship.

back to the cone.....errrrrr.....shop

BigEvil
10-05-2005, 08:27 AM
Yeah basically we are still waiting for them to be made.

Its another classic example of "Hurry up and wait"

It can't be that much longer... (I hope). I'd like to get at least one of my mags predatored and ready to go before the end of the year.

GordDesigns
10-06-2005, 12:54 AM
Thanks for the update Bob :clap:
Nice to see you have a plan if Cali drops the ball.
Please don't compromise the product for speed of delivery. :nono:
I have not used or seen one of these types of boards before, are they fairly simple to set-up and use?
And what type of options are you planning to add to that long list thats allready on the Tag website?

If your guy is only in Texas now he must be walking :rofl:
Someone please give him a lift to the coast. :dance:

11 Bravo
10-10-2005, 09:32 PM
If your guy is only in Texas now he must be walking :rofl:
Someone please give him a lift to the coast. :dance:

NO! someone give him a kick in the ***! :mad: