PDA

View Full Version : Indoor Illinois?

wireman
12-06-2001, 10:10 PM
Anybody from Illinois knows that winter is coming and that means indoor play. Can somebody tell me about some indoor fields in the area?? I live in central Illinois about 4 hours south of Chicago. I played at Splattactics in Rantoul last winter and the field was great and the people were super to deal with! Just looking for a little change of scenery. Let me know, even out of state if it is worth the drive.:)

ovaj
12-06-2001, 10:52 PM
Great to see a fellow paintballer in ILL. I usually play at Sniper Jack's in Villa Grove. They have a great indoor facility with an air ball field. HPA fills and Co2. Sundays are reserved for team practice which is cool. I haven't been to Splattactics in a while. I think they opened a new field. A little larger. Paint'n place in Peoria is another field. Though I'm not sure if they are indoors. There is also a field in Bloomington. Those are the ones I know of. Hope this helped.

Xzion
12-06-2001, 10:56 PM
Theres Country Club Paintball, its the field that Tom Kaye plays at if I believe, its all indoors, not a bad field, played there after the AGD Tour last Nov.

Country Club Paintball (www.ccpaintball.com)

Cliffio
12-06-2001, 11:08 PM
if your talkin more south, near the stl
there is a place in bellvelle called planet paintball
its got indoor sup air
friday night 7-12
saturdays all day

nice field, great people

Cliff

raehl
12-06-2001, 11:39 PM
- Sniper Jack's in Villa Grove, IL - probably 1.5 hours north of you, a little south of Champaign. This is the University of Illinois home field, and Backlash and Anarchy are out of there as well (thus the team practice sundays.)

- Splat Tactics in Rantoul also has an indoor field on the old Air Force base.

- Country CLub Paintball, which is a hike, and more expensive, but where you're going to find the stiffest competition on Sunday mornings team wise (both playing on the field and trying to get time on the field in the first place.)

- And there's Paint'n place in Peoria, although last I heard it's not really the kinda place that lends itself well to team practice, more of a building they happen to play paintball in than a big indoor area with a paintball field in it.

- Chris