PDA

View Full Version : evil pimp

mag88888
10-09-2005, 08:05 PM
i was checking out the pimp, seems to be a good gun. i know most of the features i just have a few questions about it. the trigger frame looks a little small from pictures. is it too small in reality? hows the general quality of the gun, as well as other evil products? what the operating pressure as well as efficiency? thanks, there were just a few things i had to get straight about this gun. i would appreciate any other comments on the pimp...

professor_chaos
10-09-2005, 09:45 PM
I watched the evil team use them at the oklahoma d-day and they seemed pretty cool, but they were all the "team edition" guns. Best bet would be to check out www.pbreview.com

peewee
10-09-2005, 11:14 PM
Its a solid marker, I know two guys who just about have me sold. Backed by one of the best warranties / companies in the sport.

BD_Paintball
10-10-2005, 08:11 AM
i felt one this weekend and the main thing that i noticed is that the trigger guard is tiny in real life, not just in the pics. if you like alot of room for your hands it will take some time to get used to it.

mag88888
10-10-2005, 10:00 AM
i was just surfing evil's site and they made a new larger trigger frame for the pimp.EDIT: what about the operating pressure and efficiency of the gun?...

Counterfeit_Syn5304
10-10-2005, 10:14 AM
Yes evil made a new trigger frame with a larger trigger guard...and there are replacement triggers if you dont like the reverse rake trigger... Think of the pimp as a timmy and a impulse that got boozed up and made a child...that would be the pimp....

There is a break in period to get the regs broken in but then you should see a lot better efficiency... After the break in perioud....consistancy becomes better and you should be seeing around 1800 shots outta 68/45

As for the operating pressure...I'm sure its around a timmy operating pressure of 85 psi...but dont quote me on that..