PDA

View Full Version : Military Paintball League

Caffiend
10-10-2005, 02:38 PM
Any of my fellow servicemen and women thinking about playing in the tournament that's going on at Sheppard AFB in November? I read the article on WARPIG (http://www.warpig.com/newswire/prwire_releases/1126553668061.shtml) It sounds like it should be a fun time. I just have to figure out how to get there :D

Hope to see some people out there!

Vex
10-11-2005, 05:10 AM
Wish I could go...sounds like a great time!

dahoeb
10-11-2005, 09:52 AM
sounds like a good time.
hows the field at sheppard?
is it within a state or two of pendleton?

edweird
10-11-2005, 01:32 PM
sounds awesome unfortunatly I dont have the lead time I need to go to an event such as this. however, I will contact the guy in charge and see if I can apply the defibulator to the project here on Luke AFB.

/sheppard AFB is in north TX
//thanks Stephan for digging this up
///I dont go to warpig enough cause its red screened at work. /ghey +1

dahoeb
10-11-2005, 03:33 PM
if i had some extra leave i'd definately try to go. but with xmas and all that coming up, gotta save some leave time for that.
i wish camp pendleton paintball had some events like that.

Vex
10-12-2005, 03:26 AM
Doesn't Pendleton host a big game every year? I know they used to.

Caffiend
10-21-2005, 04:11 AM
thanks Ed, for getting most of the questions answered. I left for Alaska the day after I posted this. yes it was cold, no I didn't eat any fish (don't like seafood) and no, there wasn't any snow. That should answer most of the questions :)

that sucks about WARPIG not showing up at work.

No clue what the field is like, never played there. I guess it's being brought in for this event. They already have 23 teams signed up. It sounds like it should be a blast.

I understand about the leave thing, dahoeb. "luckily" the wife is due around X-mas so I'm not going anywhere for the holidays :D

one last thing ed, it's Steffen :cheers: