PDA

View Full Version : AGD HELP! My 9v Revvy wont work and it's not the battery. Please HELP

Jason Reed
12-07-2001, 09:58 AM
My 9volt Revvy just stopped working one day. I was trying to Intell-link and was testing it out and it didn't work. It is not the battery I made sure. My 9volt revvy also doesn't have the regulator or a board with it, so I have no idea of how to Intell-link it, the inside looks totally different than the picture story. I don't know what to do. Should I trash it and buy a new one or buy new parts and fix it that way.
I need help

BiG9347
12-07-2001, 06:43 PM
Alrighty then..............Thism is probably whats wrong........You are stupid and you need help by me........... YOur chip is prolly all screwed up..... You prolly chopped a ball and keep your motor on and you shorted it out.... SInce you a really not knowing for them money don't keep a 9 volt and get a new 12 volt...........

Chris_Big

Magsrule3
12-07-2001, 08:09 PM
Hey big-
We dont flame people here, we try to help them with their problems. If you dont want to help then dont post. Your lucky a moderator hasnt seen this yet.

Anyways, you should check all the connections in the wires. Make sue any of them arent ripped or broken. You can get all the spare parts at www.dropzonepaintball.com